I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Question:

Why are we glossing over the fact that I just interviewed KURTIS BLOW for my website? Does that not indicate progress?

Seems more like a hobby that you enjoy than a job you will be paid to do.

But why won't you explain more about Kim not being white and how white supremacy is holding her, Kanye and yourself down?

We need to know what type of white people are the supremacist or we will never be able to deal with the issue.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Seems more like a hobby that you enjoy than a job you will be paid to do.

But why won't you explain more about Kim not being white and how white supremacy is holding her, Kanye and yourself down?

We need to know what type of white people are the supremacist or we will never be able to deal with the issue.

It is not a "job." Nobody will PAY Me for what I do. Businesses want to pay for ADVERSTISING, and other business will want to PARTNER, but this is not a job.

Hobby? So you're saying if this was your hobby, you could easily call up Kurtis Blow too and you could interview him and post in on your website?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
It is not a "job." Nobody will PAY Me for what I do. Businesses want to pay for ADVERSTISING, and other business will want to PARTNER, but this is not a job.

Hobby? So you're saying if this was your hobby, you could easily call up Kurtis Blow too and you could interview him and post in on your website?

Your just dogging questions about Kim not being white and how white supremacy is holding her, Kanye and yourself down.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Your just dogging questions about Kim not being white and how white supremacy is holding her, Kanye and yourself down.

I answered the question about white supremacy holding Yeezy back, and I am not defining what white people are for you.

If you personally don't understand what white supremacy is, I can not have a serious discussion with you.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I answered the question about white supremacy holding Yeezy back, and I am not defining what white people are for you.

If you personally don't understand what white supremacy is, I can not have a serious discussion with you.

You said Kim is not white, clearly you're the one with no idea of what white supremacy is....

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
See my avatar?

DAMN my logo game is on point.

Any of you want to share your logos?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Lol, I'm sure you dudes want me to go back to a job so you don't have to see me swag it up like this with Lakers cheerleaders, huh?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeezy is being held back because he should be closer to billionaire to status than millionaire.

Nike is the easiest example.

His Air Yeezy's sold MORE than the Jordan's that came out along with them, yet Nike doesn't want to do a royalty deal with him, even though he's PROVEN he has the SKILL and has made them MONEY.

Ye called it being in a "luxury box" where they make these artists LOOK like they "successful," but the truth is the corporations are eating off them and not breaking bread as they should.

So if you are in artist, best believe a corporation is eating off you, and receiving a greater benefit from your work than you are.

That is the system of white supremacy.
1. You're not Kanye
2. The best you can do is talk about a famous entertainer and HIS/HER money...not yours.

Try again

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the definition of entrepreneur and I qualify:

Entrepreneur- a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.

Risk and initiative, it says nothing about having to turn a profit.

The revelation of truth wins again.
If you're not making money then what are you doing? Running a hobby?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good question!
I haven't monetized my website yet, or tried to "sell" a single product. I have been behind the scenes making deals and forging partnerships for various promotions.

I have ensured all of my NBA/Sports contacts will be there to help me build content, and once I begin covering the Lakers and Clippers back at Staples Center, I will be able to produce exclusive content that should drive traffic to my site, creating further advertising possibilities.

Can we at least wait until BASKETBALL season begins before we say my BASKETBALL website is a failure?
you stay talking about "deals" and shyt but nothing clearly comes of this.

People aren't entering into business with someone who isn't about making money.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I don't having any logos, but I have property savings, and a 401k.
you stay talking about "deals" and shyt but nothing clearly comes of this.

People aren't entering into business with someone who isn't about making money.

How can you tell ME what people aren't doing in reference to MY business? You don't know what thee fukk you're talking about.