I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
So many mixed feelings in this thread. :patrice: Not sure if I should :russ: or :sadcam:

Just a few things I noticed throughout the thread

OP you claim to not want a job because you need to be on social media promoting your site. Yet the last article you updated on the site was August 27th. What have you been doing for the last 2 weeks :dahell: This is the product that you're trying to sell to people ? Why would someone else invest money in your site when you haven't invested your own time in 2 weeks ? You need to post content EVERYDAY.

You said sport reporters dont get paid per interview, not even Steven A. But you know what, he gets a 2 million annual salary :sas2:

That "interview" you claim to have with Brousard is not an interview. Interview is usually where you'd ask questions and he'd answer. It looked like you just sat in on some media event and recorded him with your phone. Not even a could job either as it was horribly shakey and you cut him off on the end.

And lastly, nobody wants to buy a hat that you had made from a mall kiosk or lids. You said you paid $20 for it, which means that you'd have to charge more to make any profit. Let me tell you, nobody, NOBODY is going to pay $20 for you to break even. You're better off looking for a manufacturer or screen printer that can give you a deal on bulk orders and printing.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Guys, please quit saying that I'm trying to sell hats, I am not an apparel company.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:sadcam:

Thats you Peter?

U had a wave back on SOHH

I remember how you flipped that Schoolhouse Rock numbers sample :wow:

Since you are a breh I will give u a gem

HIGHKEY, u would probably generate more income partnering up with Coli brehs and making a radio show for this site

You would get way more exposure, and you could talk sports and music and all types of shyt

Theres enough content and enough people on here to make a wave that way.... word to @Akademiks

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If your goal from all of this is purely monetary, you should figure out how your monitization is going to work before you do anything else. You are cutting without having measured first.
Like I said, your problem is with your business plan (or lack thereof). I can project both the expenses and projected revenue for the month before the month starts. For the year or the next 5 years if I feel like doing the math for it. Your paperwork, planning, and organization seem to be an issue.

You may want to re-read my initial post to you. I am not giving you random advice. I am explaining what has worked from a position of someone that has already accomplished what you indicate you are trying to do.
I think also that the many comments from posters regarding your attitude should not be so readily dismissed. Nor should what I was explaining to you about accounting.
If you have the mindset that $20 for a hat is not a big deal from a company that has made $0 you have no concept of business. That is the difference between red and black. The business being a bust or being a liability.
Do you know what % into the red that puts you? You can't know because its incalculable. Your calculater wont even try to process how much 0 you would need to make your 20 dollars back, its an infinite differential.
Until you make at least 1 cent you are at an Infinite% loss talking about you don't understand ad revenue monetezation but you've been talking to investors.

You sound ridiculous. But I'm not gonna use smileys or jokes because I am legitamately trying to help you here.
I hate to be brutally honest with you but if you hope to be successful you not only need to understand what I am saying but understand the mindset needed to reach this analytic concusion. That is how you will turn what you are doing around.

You don't need to be having meetings or adding site content or anything else. You need to sit down with a piece of paper and figure out your business strategy.
List the things you need to figure out and implement, and those things you have no idea about or don't want to do because they seem boring or difficult- circle them.
Those are the things no one wants to do, but the people that do them are successful at this. The people that don't do them end up working for the people that do.

On a side note, can you direct me to any music you and/or your group has as I viewed a small sample...it impressed me?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT

Thats you Peter?

I remember how you flipped that Schoolhouse Rock numbers sample
:wow:

HIGHKEY, u would probably generate more income partnering up with Coli brehs and making a radio show for this site

You would get way more exposure, and you could talk sports and music and all types of shyt

Theres enough content and enough people on here to make a wave that way.... word to @Akademiks

That was the Count On Me track!

I

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT

Thats you Peter?

I remember how you flipped that Schoolhouse Rock numbers sample :wow:

The Coliseum was my refuge and a source of inspiration.

I LITERALLY took it to L.A. Radio, "Snaq O'Meal, Jeff Swaggundy, Lakers World Order," I don't think the dudes in this thread who don't know me understand that I had dudes in Iceland and Saudi Arabia giving it up for the L.W.O.

That Pinball Number Song? It's on my Lakers album, and that Lakers Last Supper portrait is in an NBA art show called Conscious 3 in Taiwan as we speak.

I even had Matt Barnes and Lamar Odom claiming LWO in my interviews.

These dudes don't know about People's Radio Six Years ago!

Somebody tell these dudes who was sweeping the steps at America Airlines Arena back in 2007.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Kevin Garnett Syndrome

Ill never have to worry about a person with a mentality like this taking my job... or competing with me to get that MBA... cause theyre making excuses...

An external locus of blame.. is probably the most damning attribute to have if you want to suceed in anything...

And that isnt even to say that you wrong in blaming youre environment... but doing so... is entirely unproductive.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
If your goal from all of this is purely monetary, you should figure out how your monitization is going to work before you do anything else. You are cutting without having measured first.
Like I said, your problem is with your business plan (or lack thereof). I can project both the expenses and projected revenue for the month before the month starts. For the year or the next 5 years if I feel like doing the math for it. Your paperwork, planning, and organization seem to be an issue.

You may want to re-read my initial post to you. I am not giving you random advice. I am explaining what has worked from a position of someone that has already accomplished what you indicate you are trying to do.
I think also that the many comments from posters regarding your attitude should not be so readily dismissed. Nor should what I was explaining to you about accounting.
If you have the mindset that $20 for a hat is not a big deal from a company that has made $0 you have no concept of business. That is the difference between red and black. The business being a bust or being a liability.
Do you know what % into the red that puts you? You can't know because its incalculable. Your calculater wont even try to process how much 0 you would need to make your 20 dollars back, its an infinite differential.
Until you make at least 1 cent you are at an Infinite% loss talking about you don't understand ad revenue monetezation but you've been talking to investors.

You sound ridiculous. But I'm not gonna use smileys or jokes because I am legitamately trying to help you here.
I hate to be brutally honest with you but if you hope to be successful you not only need to understand what I am saying but understand the mindset needed to reach this analytic concusion. That is how you will turn what you are doing around.

You don't need to be having meetings or adding site content or anything else. You need to sit down with a piece of paper and figure out your business strategy.
List the things you need to figure out and implement, and those things you have no idea about or don't want to do because they seem boring or difficult- circle them.
Those are the things no one wants to do, but the people that do them are successful at this. The people that don't do them end up working for the people that do.

I didn't dismiss anything you said at all, thank you for the advice.

How about this: Will you allow me to email you my business plan, then after you read it, come back in this thread and address me?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ill never have to worry about a person with a mentality like this taking my job... or competing with me to get that MBA... cause theyre making excuses...

An external locus of blame.. is probably the most damning attribute to have if you want to suceed in anything...

And that isnt even to say that you wrong in blaming youre environment... but doing so... is entirely unproductive.
Exactly

Its one thing to acknowledge external factors working against you...

Its another thing to allow them to defeat you so you can use them as an excuse for not trying.....

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you could get a writing job or try being a journalist and do your thing on the side.

This way you actually start building credentials and credibility.

That industry is on its death bed tho. Just saying

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've heard many people here mention my "attitude."

I honestly think you dudes say that because I am a Black man.

White men and women don't get told they have "attitudes." Only we Black people do.

Basically you are calling me an "Angry Black Man," or "Ungrateful," and "Lazy."

I might be AGGRESSIVE, and might slap around a few nerds in an Internet forum, but you just can't land interviews with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, and LeBron James by being lazy.

You can't cover the Clippers and be a published author and be lazy.

So I know dudes want to take shots, but the FACTS exceed your status update. I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. I have NBA ARCHIVED INTERVIEWS. You posting a smiley and insulting Tariq doesn't change that.

So I believe it is YOU that has the problem with ME, because I'm the one with the NBA contacts.

If you were smart you'd email me at Network@RunTheTriangle.com and see how we can take each others contacts and make money.

Who gives a fukk about MY attitude when I have a working relationship with the senior vp of clear channel, and a working report with both the Lakers and Clippers directors of public relation?

You're making this about my rage and anger, that is a bi-product of white supremacy. You believe I am deficient, despite CLEAR examples of fruitful production.

I haven't read the whole thread, but you need to expand beyond just two teams, you're not going to get far just being "Run the Triangle" focusing on the Lakers & Clippers when there are 28 other teams out there that you should be trying to build with. You're limiting yourself to two teams, which is dumb IMO.