I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:smh: This post and the OP's earlier one about how him having difficulty not getting fired from jobs is solely due to white supremacy and in no way due to any personality quirks he may meed to correct are examples of why I'm not convinced that the attempted mainstreaming of smartdumb niggology by Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, etc. is a net positive by supposedly providing "upliftment."

You got dudes here advocating fighting white supremacy by doing nothing but retreating to the margins of society and starting half ass entertainment companies while being supported by their woman and public assistance.

Group economics! Feminism! White supremacy!

Nah nikka... Step your skills up.

Lemme tighten you up on a few things young grasshopper...

How the fukk can you WIN at a game I create and moderate? Simple answer is you can't.

Capitalism is a game that has been molded to fit white supremacy. They (you) make the rules. Even if you begin to win, they can simply change the rules to give them the advantage.

You don't just sit at a table playing monopoly when every property on the board is owned except jail! You flip that bytch over or start a new game.

What I'm telling breh is he has at least two ways to go about bammin his endeavor. Right now he isn't working and is getting by. If he can continue to do so, then do so until his biz pops. Otherwise, get a job but refrain from materialistic stuff and place his income toward his biz.

Make no mistake, everything you do is probably supporting white supremacy. If you really want to fight it you have to stop playing.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
if your "businesses" aint making money ..they aint nothing but hobbies

quit acting like you too high and mighty to get a job. high and mighty people make money, you dont

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
OP, what's your end game here? What do you want your network to eventually accomplish? :patrice:

Also, did you ever post at :hamster: under the name Peter Vankmen?

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've heard many people here mention my "attitude."

I honestly think you dudes say that because I am a Black man.

White men and women don't get told they have "attitudes." Only we Black people do.

Basically you are calling me an "Angry Black Man," or "Ungrateful," and "Lazy."

I might be AGGRESSIVE, and might slap around a few nerds in an Internet forum, but you just can't land interviews with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, and LeBron James by being lazy.

You can't cover the Clippers and be a published author and be lazy.

So I know dudes want to take shots, but the FACTS exceed your status update. I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. I have NBA ARCHIVED INTERVIEWS. You posting a smiley and insulting Tariq doesn't change that.

So I believe it is YOU that has the problem with ME, because I'm the one with the NBA contacts.

If you were smart you'd email me at Network@RunTheTriangle.com and see how we can take each others contacts and make money.

Who gives a fukk about MY attitude when I have a working relationship with the senior vp of clear channel, and a working report with both the Lakers and Clippers directors of public relation?

You're making this about my rage and anger, that is a bi-product of white supremacy. You believe I am deficient, despite CLEAR examples of fruitful production.

:upsetfavre:and yet here you are in TLR on some :hamster: asking if you should 'get a job'...

Good luck homes!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lemme tighten you up on a few things young grasshopper...

How the fukk can you WIN at a game I create and moderate? Simple answer is you can't.

Capitalism is a game that has been molded to fit white supremacy. They (you) make the rules. Even if you begin to win, they can simply change the rules to give them the advantage.

You don't just sit at a table playing monopoly when every property on the board is owned except jail! You flip that bytch over or start a new game.

What I'm telling breh is he has at least two ways to go about bammin his endeavor. Right now he isn't working and is getting by. If he can continue to do so, then do so until his biz pops. Otherwise, get a job but refrain from materialistic stuff and place his income toward his biz.

Make no mistake, everything you do is probably supporting white supremacy. If you really want to fight it you have to stop playing.
So becoming an entrepeneur in sports entertainment somehow is not capitalism? :dead:

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
:upsetfavre:and yet here you are in TLR on some :hamster: asking if you should 'get a job'...

Good luck homes!

SOHH helped me make money before, back when I was posting in The Coliseum.

A dude from Beat Club helped me learn how to use Fruity Loops, and he's now in the League Of Starz producing tracks for major artists.

I will ALWAYS keep it underground, and I will ALWAYS remember from where I come.

I will ALWAYS post in the coli, because I know how to keep my fire lit.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So becoming an entrepeneur in sports entertainment somehow is not capitalism? :dead:

Not what your remarks were talking bout but I'll play...

Yes it supports white supremacy. ..to a lesser degree if he owns his own stuff though.

Would need cooperation from athletes and such to truly flip the game. Example, these c00n as athletes agree to only interview with black or black owned companies. In that manner black people are eye to eye with white supremacy.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Would need cooperation from athletes and such to truly flip the game. Example, these c00n as athletes agree to only interview with black or black owned companies. In that manner black people are eye to eye with white supremacy.

My brotha, you have said it all.

But instead of me dealing with them DIRECTLY, white supremacy makes me go through their DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS.

So as an athlete, you have somebody DIRECT YOU. You have someone that DIRECTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PUBLIC.

When your RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PUBLIC is DIRECTED, you are under the domination of someone.

Ask me how many BLACK NBA PUBLIC RELATION DIRECTORS THERE ARE?

BUT, Swaggy P could just hit me up on Skype, like Kurtis Blow did, and I DONT NEED HIS DIRECTOR TO ARRANGE THAT.

FUKK HIS DIRECTOR.