I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
No sticking your chest out like an idiot. This entire thread is disingenuous. Act like you're interested in having a discussion when you just want to brag and self promote. Gonna assume the gorilla thing isn't lazy race baiting but sadly I don't see any other way to interpret it.

I don't take people seriously who use code like "race-bait."

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I don't people seriously who use code like "race-bait."

I don't like people who take a comment like" sticking your chest out " and immediately try to turn it into a race thing. No one calling you a gorilla stop with the bullshyt. You come off like you have major ego issues, naive and too idealistic. Problem is your product from what I've seen isn't good enough for you to get away with acting this way. Get a revenue stream don't care of it's a traditional job. Instead of telling us how great your projects are and how talented you are show it. Not seeing it on display here. Wish you the best but with your current mentality I don't see you succeeding.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I don't like people who take a comment like" sticking your chest out " and immediately try to turn it into a race thing. No one calling you a gorilla stop with the bullshyt. You come off like you have major ego issues, naive and too idealistic. Problem is your product from what I've seen isn't good enough for you to get away with acting this way. Get a revenue stream don't care of it's a traditional job. Instead of telling us how great your projects are and how talented you are show it. Not seeing it on display here. Wish you the best but with your current mentality I don't see you succeeding.

Do you think you can fairly assess the scope of my abilities through an Internet forum?

You know you're smarter than that, right? You wouldn't meet a girl on e-harmony, now would you?

The point is don't make the mistake of judging G-Small by a thread.

Do your research. Find out who I am, what I've contributed, and for how long to THIS community, and I think you'd be surprised ;)

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're serious about things then invest in learning how to make money via your business.

See what other successful people are doing and learn how to do the same given your constraints(time & money)

My story,Year 1 i made like 30k,Year 2 i made like 250k. Don't let no one tell you different. You dream it, you can achieve it if you have structure, focus and the right tools.

However realise you need to work like 80 hrs+ a week. Spend time learning, implementing, testing, failing, etc.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
See him about what? My abilities to get Kurtis Blow on my website?

Why do you guys keep ignoring my Kurt Cocaine plug?

Can somebody please address why my Kurtis Blow connect and interview don't mean shyt?

Probably because you're a bum breh :yeshrug:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Wow, 27 pages. It's been fun guys, I appreciate all the input. And now you have a chance to sit back and see who was correct, me or you. If you're right, I will utterly fail, and my website and business won't crack, and that should be easily verifiable at @gregorysmall, @runthetriangle, and RunTheTriangle.com.

I think most of you know better, and just enjoyed having fun in the thread! If that's you, and you want to support, or have legitimate ways you can see yourself helping, partnering, or offering a service, email me at Network@RunTheTriangle.com.

Time will indeed tell who backs up their talk.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
P.S.

Just checked the front page, and I have the SECOND HOTTEST THEAD on The Coli!

So that means The Coli has OFFICIALLY recognized my shyt as some of the hottest ;)

Continue to live long and thrive everybody.

Daps
Reppin
me
@Gregg Popabytch but before u go address this post :lupe:

Aight first off, how am I the first person to notice that this fool is missing one of his front teeth. anyone knows that means he's a crackhead. Go back and look at the video he posted in the op. you can clearly see it. he does a good job of hiding it because he's obviously self conscious about it. :ufdup:

n1t36g.png

it's your motherfukking attitude that is the problem. listen to you brag about irrelevant shyt. if you got a good idea, there's plenty of people here ready and willing to support a young black entrepreneur. shyt, even if you don't have a good idea. :yeshrug:

but you... you motherfukker, you are a dusthead, unable to even tell the difference between the fantasies in your mind and reality. offer a service worth paying money for or shut the fukk up. coz you aint even the poor man's Tariq, you're just a poor man :camby:

good luck with your "businesses"

:sas2:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
@Gregg Popabytch but before u go address this post :lupe:

:sas2:

I'm not a crackhead, and I was set to get my teeth capped this year because I used all my dental in 2013, but of course I lost my benefits. I can just pay cash, about $600 to get a replacement, which I'll be sure to do before media day. Until then I have to be accountable for my grill. But when you are as brazen as me, people have to respect you no matter hoe you look. Few people embody that quality like me.

Daps
Reppin
me
I'm not a crackhead, and I was set to get my teeth capped this year because I used all my dental in 2013, but of course I lost my benefits. I can just pay cash, about $600 to get a replacement, which I'll be sure to do before media day. Until then I have to be accountable for my grill. But when you are as brazen as me, people have to respect you no matter hoe you look. Few people embody that quality like me.

how u lose your front tooth though?