I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
No you don't have the power to make someone hire you. But you know what else? You don't have the power to make people purchase shyt from your website either. You don't have the power to make a bytch fukk. You don't have the power to make anyone do anything. Thats why instead of making people do shyt? We charm and manipulate them into doing what we want. If you know how to sell yourself, have no felonies, and apply to three jobs a day? You would have no problem finding work.

And you look like you aint have no problem finding that work and smoking that work.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
No you don't have the power to make someone hire you. But you know what else? You don't have the power to make people purchase shyt from your website either. You don't have the power to make a bytch fukk. You don't have the power to make anyone do anything. Thats why instead of making people do shyt? We charm and manipulate them into doing what we want. If you know how to sell yourself, have no felonies, and apply to three jobs a day? You would have no problem finding work.

And you look like you aint have no problem finding that work and smoking that work.

I have a weed card and only smoke Indica, I don't even fukks with Sativa.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If you don't want a job, thats fine. That isn't your issue. If you want out of that world you need to stop focusing any time on that whatsoever.

I practice refusal of work myself (which is what you are approaching... but you can't get there cause you won't let go of your old notions). You shouldn't care that people are telling you to get a job if that isn't what you are trying to do...
Your actual (and only) problem is you have not created a successful revenue stream for yourself and seem unwilling to adapt to alternatives, such as living without material things).

What I am going to say to you may come off as harsh but you need to hear it.
Also, I'm not being an a$$hole... I practice what it is you are trying to do and I run two successful businesses side by side in addition to receiving residual income from my former career. I "work" 1 hour a day every two days.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_of_work

If you want to be an entreprenuer you need to offer a product or service people desire. Thats it. That should be your only concern.
Stop mismanaging your budget. If you think its okay to allocate funds to make yourself a hat and t-shirt for a business that isn't bringing in profit... self-employment may not be for you.
In my experience, the people that print shirts and hats and cards and things do so because without those things there is no tangible evidence that their 'business' even exists.
If you go to the corner store they don't have hats, they don't have cards. The store actually exists so that is the last thing on their mind.
Differentiate between what is neccissary and what is a vanity item.
Also, you need to re-evaluate your business plan. There is no way something well planned should bring you no money. I assure you, there were red flags in there you either ignored or were ignorant to, which means either way you need to bring in a third party to analyze your business plan. Find a person that is scathing and thinks you are making the worst decession in the world (one of those "get a job" people) and have them shoot down your business plan. Ask them to point out everything wrong with it. You need to have an answer for every issue they raise to the point that when you two are done the consensus between the two of you is that you have a great idea. Anything short of that and you are not there yet.

Hopefully you see this and it helps you.

As a side note, whenever you avert eye contact it is off putting to people you are interacting with. I only say this because you intentionally shot your vid at an angle which leads me to belive this is a trait you have. You can work on it though. I did.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What you need to do is fukk with that good ol job breh. Selling merchandise isn't gonna make you money anyway.

You wanna start a business? start running PPC ad campaigns for CPA offers. You'll make at least 10% return on your money every week. shyts slow at first, but if you can save up like 30,000 to reinvest every week thats 3k in your pocket weekly. And thats the least you'll make. If you're good at it you can make 30%+ ROI

Merchandising is a joke.

leet hal

Rookie
Daps
Of course dudes in the thread gone act like this AINT the shyt:

Whether any of that shyt good or not is beside the point, you didn't create any of that shyt.

leet hal

Rookie
Daps
I have been toiling away in obscurity my entire life.

I have NEVER had a problem getting a job. My last job was union and I got a paid severance.

I am too smart, too experienced, and too charismatic not to be laboring with these Mexicans in Los Angeles who can barely speak English.

Come the fukk on guys.

:russ: My nikka so smart he would starve to death if his bytch didn't support him financially. So experienced he don't know a shytty hat when he sees it.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Nah there is only one NatiBoi hat and tshirt, and those belong to the boss.

NatiBoi is an entertainment production company that is helping usher in a 21st Century Harlem Renaissance in entertainment.

I read this in Marc Griffin's voice.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
so this is how y'all do it in higher learning?? :mjpls:

okay, so i watched two videos for one minute
and i looked at your website/blog (scanning only)
so that's all i know about your circumstances

but here are my top 4 criticisms

1. what is the product??
a. are you the (aspiring) celebrity??
like a jim rohm or :sas1: type thing
then your personality needs to shine strong
you need to create ways to show you at your best
b. are you in the business of interviewing celebrities??
if so, there needs to be consistency with it
some kind of pattern or predictable theme
c. are you reporting on current events??
because i didn't see any scoops

2. monetization
one video had a wham! song playing
well guess what??
any money made on that video goes to george michael
you have pictures on your blog
if those aren't cleared or demonstrably public domain
might have trouble monetizing with amazon affiliate or adsense
basically- build your product wisely so you truly own it

3. delivery of product
you mentioned doing radio work
then you should have a good voice
why was a youtube video in text format??
i tentatively suggest focusing on a one hour weekly podcast
splice interviews into it (as you can)
and upload to itunes, etc.
consumers are on the go these days
no one has time to read or look for stories
a podcast can serve as their mobile entertainment

4. use of celebrities
i have pics of myself with-
charles barkley, bill clinton, jerry jones, krs-one, maurice cheeks, joe biden, amongst others
but...these are not endorsements of me as a person
i just happened to be in the same room as them
unless you can convince a celeb to record a 5-10 sec promo
advertising your product (see point #1)
then i would maybe cool it with the name dropping

otherwise good luck with your goals

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
:russ: My nikka so smart he would starve to death if his bytch didn't support him financially. So experienced he don't know a shytty hat when he sees it.

If IF was a 5th.

bytches in L.A. like my hat, and I've even had a stripper wear it while giving me a dance.

You kids don't get shyt on ya boy.

leet hal

Rookie
Daps
If IF was a 5th.

bytches in L.A. like my hat, and I've even had a stripper wear it while giving me a dance.

You kids don't get shyt on ya boy.

Don't know if you're trolling or actually proud to be propped up in life by no more than a bytch with pity.

:leon: Why didn't you say so? If bytches in LA, aka the dumbest demographic in existence, like your hat, maybe it doesn't look like shyt after all. That stripper was only interested in your food stamps nikka but we've all fallen for that shyt :bryan: