I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
If you don't want a job, thats fine. That isn't your issue. If you want out of that world you need to stop focusing any time on that whatsoever.

I practice refusal of work myself (which is what you are approaching... but you can't get there cause you won't let go of your old notions). You shouldn't care that people are telling you to get a job if that isn't what you are trying to do...
Your actual (and only) problem is you have not created a successful revenue stream for yourself and seem unwilling to adapt to alternatives, such as living without material things).

What I am going to say to you may come off as harsh but you need to hear it.
Also, I'm not being an a$$hole... I practice what it is you are trying to do and I run two successful businesses side by side in addition to receiving residual income from my former career. I "work" 1 hour a day every two days.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_of_work

If you want to be an entreprenuer you need to offer a product or service people desire. Thats it. That should be your only concern.
Stop mismanaging your budget. If you think its okay to allocate funds to make yourself a hat and t-shirt for a business that isn't bringing in profit... self-employment may not be for you.
In my experience, the people that print shirts and hats and cards and things do so because without those things there is no tangible evidence that their 'business' even exists.
If you go to the corner store they don't have hats, they don't have cards. The store actually exists so that is the last thing on their mind.
Differentiate between what is neccissary and what is a vanity item.
Also, you need to re-evaluate your business plan. There is no way something well planned should bring you no money. I assure you, there were red flags in there you either ignored or were ignorant to, which means either way you need to bring in a third party to analyze your business plan. Find a person that is scathing and thinks you are making the worst decession in the world (one of those "get a job" people) and have them shoot down your business plan. Ask them to point out everything wrong with it. You need to have an answer for every issue they raise to the point that when you two are done the consensus between the two of you is that you have a great idea. Anything short of that and you are not there yet.

Hopefully you see this and it helps you.

As a side note, whenever you avert eye contact it is off putting to people you are interacting with. I only say this because you intentionally shot your vid at an angle which leads me to belive this is a trait you have. You can work on it though. I did.

Eye contact off-putting! Aight, but thanks for the suggestions.

BTW, that hat cost me like $20 to make a lids, chill out.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Aight first off, how am I the first person to notice that this fool is missing one of his front teeth. anyone knows that means he's a crackhead. Go back and look at the video he posted in the op. you can clearly see it. he does a good job of hiding it because he's obviously self conscious about it. :ufdup:

533cap.jpg

n1t36g.png

second off, how you gon' complain about white supremacy, but then work in a bank. if you knew anything about anything surely you would see the irony in this. :scusthov:

and last, it's your motherfukking attitude that is the problem. listen to you brag about irrelevant shyt. if you got a good idea, there's plenty of people here ready and willing to support a young black entrepreneur. shyt, even if you don't have a good idea. :yeshrug:

but you... you motherfukker, you are a dusthead, unable to even tell the difference between the fantasies in your mind and reality. offer a service worth paying money for or shut the fukk up. coz you aint even the poor man's Tariq, you're just a poor man :camby:

good luck with your "businesses"

Superstar
Daps
if your company really is some renaissance production company you should be dressed like a renaissance man. you have to sell to your customers that you are the man they want to be not the one they want to avoid becoming. if this was just a regular home video you'd get a pass, but you associated it with your company.

many business owners, successful and unsuccessful, work for others. i think you should do the same.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The vid is :trash: Of course nobody is required to hire you and then guarantee your employment. If your shyt ever got poppin are you obligated to guarantee your employees jobs?:comeon:

Maybe instead of having two companies you could focus your energy on making one of them successful.

Good luck to you, but off this video I wouldn't hire you, presentation is big especially as an AA man in the U.S many people will look for any reason to bunch you in with the stereotypical black man, and no job wants one of those in the office. Black, White, or Chinese you look like a bum tho, grab you some ties at the 99 cent store if you must and project the image that you want to become on your vids at the very least.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nothing wrong with having a main gig along with 2 side gigs..and since your companies cant sustain themselves currently and havent taken off I imagine youre not to busy with them, it is clever to get a decent gig so you can get money for basics and small investing into your company.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Aight first off, how am I the first person to notice that this fool is missing one of his front teeth. anyone knows that means he's a crackhead. Go back and look at the video he posted in the op. you can clearly see it. he does a good job of hiding it because he's obviously self conscious about it. :ufdup:

533cap.jpg

n1t36g.png

second off, how you gon' complain about white supremacy, but then work in a bank. if you knew anything about anything surely you would see the irony in this. :scusthov:

and last, it's your motherfukking attitude that is the problem. listen to you brag about irrelevant shyt. if you got a good idea, there's plenty of people here ready and willing to support a young black entrepreneur. shyt, even if you don't have a good idea. :yeshrug:

but you... you motherfukker, you are a dusthead, unable to even tell the difference between the fantasies in your mind and reality. offer a service worth paying money for or shut the fukk up. coz you aint even the poor man's Tariq, you're just a poor man :camby:

good luck with your "businesses"

This dude is the dame dash of the coli. Entrepreneur with 15 worthless businesses :heh:

Actually that's disrespectful to Dame Dash because he actually makes money :dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Eye contact off-putting! Aight, but thanks for the suggestions.

BTW, that hat cost me like $20 to make a lids, chill out.
There's a guy who posts here named Ken who probably could help you get your business off the ground. You should reach out to him. He has logos too.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
There's a guy who posts here named Ken who probably help you get your business off the ground. You should reach out to him. He has logos too.

That's his screen name, Ken? If you come across his username post it here for me and I'll hit him up.

I am open to any suggestions, constructive criticism, or assistance anyone can provide.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That's his screen name, Ken? If you come across his username post it here for me and I'll hit him up.

I am open to any suggestions, constructive criticism, or assistance anyone can provide.
@The Nigerian

From what I understand he is a wildly successful young black entrepeneur.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I've heard many people here mention my "attitude."

I honestly think you dudes say that because I am a Black man.

White men and women don't get told they have "attitudes." Only we Black people do.

Basically you are calling me an "Angry Black Man," or "Ungrateful," and "Lazy."

I might be AGGRESSIVE, and might slap around a few nerds in an Internet forum, but you just can't land interviews with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, and LeBron James by being lazy.

You can't cover the Clippers and be a published author and be lazy.

So I know dudes want to take shots, but the FACTS exceed your status update. I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. I have NBA ARCHIVED INTERVIEWS. You posting a smiley and insulting Tariq doesn't change that.

So I believe it is YOU that has the problem with ME, because I'm the one with the NBA contacts.

If you were smart you'd email me at Network@RunTheTriangle.com and see how we can take each others contacts and make money.

Who gives a fukk about MY attitude when I have a working relationship with the senior vp of clear channel, and a working report with both the Lakers and Clippers directors of public relation?

You're making this about my rage and anger, that is a bi-product of white supremacy. You believe I am deficient, despite CLEAR examples of fruitful production.