I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT

https://www.facebook.com/RunTheTria...0.1410324708./792441234140679/?type=3&theater

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
what the fukk you got illuminati devil shyt on your hats for?

fukk you bytchass loser

The Eye Of Horus is from Egypt, and on the back of your $1 bill.

Check out my flick about how I beat my last job in court:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Check out my interview with Eric Pincus of the L.A. Times, EXCLUSIVELY on RunTheTriangle.com

Pester_Stone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that you are confusing potential investors/subscribers by your logo right? Its called Run the Triangle, when you have the symbol Pi in the logo, which is associated with a circle. This makes no sense. You think you are clever by saying it looks like two t's or whatever half ass explanation, but its really stupid. Also, your blog posts got mad run-on sentences and shyt. Step up your grammar game, make it look professional, have pride in your work. Damn.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah man, you should stop making navel-gazing videos reflecting on the meaning of work like a smartdumb Karl Marx and get a job.
:russ:

You do realize that you are confusing potential investors/subscribers by your logo right? Its called Run the Triangle, when you have the symbol Pi in the logo, which is associated with a circle. This makes no sense. You think you are clever by saying it looks like two t's or whatever half ass explanation, but its really stupid. Also, your blog posts got mad run-on sentences and shyt. Step up your grammar game, make it look professional, have pride in your work. Damn.
:dead:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT

Your assessment is fair, appreciate it.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I think I know why nobody wants to give this nikka a job, because he is 10 :mjlol:

I have been toiling away in obscurity my entire life.

I have NEVER had a problem getting a job. My last job was union and I got a paid severance.

I am too smart, too experienced, and too charismatic not to be laboring with these Mexicans in Los Angeles who can barely speak English.

Come the fukk on guys.