I bet I can sell you on Xbox One (Enter if you dare)

Audible101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Göteborg, Sverige
There has been so much focus on negatives about Xbox One that any and all positives have been overlooked by most people discussing the system. This thread is for anyone who wants to look at what Xbox One is bringing to the table, OBJECTIONABLY :suge:

Now if you can control yourselves, even if you are a non believer I feel I can convert you into being an Xbox One owner by the time this thread has come to its conclusion. I will start things off with a video that breaks down exactly how the TV functionality will work with Xbox One. More detailed than what was show at E3, and these details are WHY you will want an Xbox even if you lie and say you don't online. Lets discuss this video FIRST before you change the topic to everything else you are concerned about. We'll get to that, but lets get to this first M'kay?

Xbox One Transforming TV - YouTube

I agree with your first statement, in the sense that the digital medium would POSSIBLY bring about lower game prices (though MS never confirmed nor hinted at it) but we will never know now, since they did not go through with it. Plus i thought the least talked about feature was the most interesting to me, which was the twitch.tv streaming (that will be very popular) PS4 does have ustream but twitch is gamer central.

But all this aside WHY do you want to convince people you don't know too buy the console? I mean what direct difference would it make to you? how would it affect your personal life? i just don't get it :why:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sell me on the Xbox One Court.

Seriously. Go ahead.

Tell me why I should go ahead and pay $100 more for a weaker system with a wide logitech camera.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
I think this whole entertainment box is good for some people. I'm a hardcore gamer. I play it all. I have flat screens mounted in every room of my house but I game on a 22" widescreen b/c I perform the best on that type set up. even though its only fractions of seconds but the time it takes for my eyes to scan over a 50"+ screen is significant esp in fast paced shooters. also I don't want my gaming console to invest that much energy into these other things... I have a dvr box for my television viewing pleasure and laptops and my cell phone for skype. centralizing all of my entertainment and communication outlets into one devise sounds convenient on premise but I see too much potential for disaster. I tell my cable company to come pick up their box and I sell my laptops... cool... but what happens next week when my console bricks. I am completely utterly fukked. I be damned if I let that happen. I'm rolling with the what seems logical for me.
you didn't sell me breh..... : yeshrug:
Bruh, what your worried about can happen to anything. YOU Xbox, your cable box, your TV, your laptop, your heart even. If it breaks you have a warranty and you get it replaced. If your worried about the RROD, don't. Microsoft has made 2 systems. Only one of them had hardware issues and the one that did got fixed once they remodeled the system and RROD hasn't been a problem ever since. Sony has made 3 systems and all three have had hardware issues. With the PS2's issues being the worst for gamers in history. Sony refused to acknowledge there was a Disc Read Error Issue until 2005. PS3's suffer from the YLOD which happens often after a year or two. If you gonna game at all next gen, know the facts about BOTH consoles hardware history...
No links?? Just your word??
Bruh, I postedd 28 bullet points. Why not ask for one or look yourself?
I'm getting both systems before summer 2014

But why should I get a xbox1 first when their best game (titanfall) does not come out until Spring 2014??
(Price may even drop by then)

So change my mind
Price will NOT drop by then unless the XB1 was flopping. Thats NOT gonna happen. Especially now since gamers think they'll have used game sales again :snoop: As for there "best" game. Thats opinion, not fact. And what is sony's best game? Another Killzone game NOBODY was sitting around saying "Man, we need another one" and Driveclub looked an played like shyt. So there is NOTHING besides Knack at the time being :bryan:
its crazy because their "best" game isn't even their "game" : smugbiden:
Ask any gamer if that matters :popcorn:
With no links to backup his points :heh :
Did you NOT see what happened to Satam55 :heh:
Pg.1 bruh... Then not a single one of you guys had the guts to talk more about 4K gaming being XB1 exclusive cuz you mad!!!
Sell me one? :heh :

nikka please buy one first nikka, before you even think about selling one.

Ol i will wait for Craigslist for a come up ass nikka
:usure:
2qm45yc.jpg

But all this aside WHY do you want to convince people you don't know too buy the console? I mean what direct difference would it make to you? how would it affect your personal life? i just don't get it : why:
Why does it have to do all that for me? I'm a gamer, so are most of us here. But decisions are no longer being made based on what YOU the gamer wants. Its now based on perception. Like, society, the internet, things like that are negatively affecting the human population. How so? For one, gamers feel the need to take "sides" instead of actually just enjoying the games. Xbox One has TV features so some gamers will be like "they don't care about the games :sadbron:" even tho they seem to care MORE about the games than the competition. All I'm doing is trying to show YOU ALL features the Xbox One has or has over the PS4 and the replies in this thread prove my point. Why would people get upset/mad/annoyed because a person is posting Facts about a videogame system :what:

If that annoys anyone, thats SAD
If I wasn't mistaken, this is a message board which is used to discuss topics that interest whoever the thread starter is. And if you didn't like the topic you have the freedom to not partake in such a discussion :manny:
sell me one without mentioning kinect or tv features that I wont use :mjpls:
Do you watch TV at all?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Alright so you can 500 for a brand now system but can't afford to buy your family a new bed?

:dead: