I bet I can sell you on Xbox One (Enter if you dare)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Xbox One has "Conversational Voice Control" that is more advanced than Siri (iPhone)

• The Xbox One is capable of outputting GAMING at 4K resolutions (native & upscaled) while the PS4 cannot

• The Xbox One parties are expanded to allow 32ppl now, up from the previous 8max

• Beacons will not be making the jump to XB1 because the XB1 dash will have you connected in ways that makes Beacons basically pointless

• There will be NO advertisements on the Xbox One dash

• Friends List will be capped at 1,000

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• You cannot "snap" two games at once :steviej:

• The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"

• Microsoft is certain that the Xbox One will not have any RROD issues and has openly addressed it unlike a certain other company and its online network

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• One Xbox Live Gold Membership covers an entire household (but only one can use that membership anywhere)

• On Xbox One when surfing the net you can find and go to sites by simply saying "Xbox, The-Coli.com" and this site will load up :whoo:

• Xbox One games will not have any player amount restrictions. So if the PC version is 128players, so will the console version

• Xbox One has a new matchmaking system called "Smart Match" which works so fast that it has eliminated the need for lobbies. So there won't be any on Xbox One :wow:

• Games are REQUIRED to take into account the rep system, Xbox One Exclusive (not patented either, just out of love)

• Switching between "Party Chat" and "Game Chat" will now be seamless and voice activated

• You cannot party with Xbox 360 friends from an Xbox One

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

• Courtdog was right, Xbox Live will be a like a cable company this gen. Literally. They will offer there own TV subscriptions well before this gen is over with. Like all systems, what you see at launch is only the beginning

• 3rd party universal remote controls are compatible with Xbox One, but you won't need it

• 8 controllers can be connected at one time :hula:

• You can play a game and "snap" Live TV at the same time
Who is this man, and does he have a newsletter :damn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
  • The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"
The type of utter nonsense that impresses a retard :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The type of utter nonsense that impresses a retard :heh:
When did you become QUALIFIED to even understand if it is impressive or not?
Since its not, why isn't it. What is it that Microsoft is lying about when they speak on the cloud that they created?
You downplay and downplay, but where did you acquire your intelligence to catch Microsoft in this lie?

Even the creator of Braid lashed out, said it isn't so :sadbron: Then admitted even he didn't have the expertise to know, but that he doubts it and hopes someone comes out to call them on there bluff
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...-Blow-Microsofts-Cloud-Server-Claims-Are-Lies

So an actual videogame maker (creator of braid) doesn't have the technical background to say a thing about the Cloud. But Profakkitry does :leon:

Ok, I won't call you a liar even tho you frequent with the W.L.I.M. crew :patrice:
So sir, please explain how the Xbox Cloud is not impressive. YOUR WORDS please.
Or YOUR LINKS so I can learn what it is you know about the cloud. I don't want to toss around false information

I won't do it, so help me get that straight :tu:

Or not do that thus removing yourself from the conversation moving forward :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just to let y'all know, @Big Suge Knight is a courtdog alias.
While that is only a rumor, does it change the facts myself or him have posted?
What made you post that now, right after I destroyed profakkitry?
Like, why don't you reply to conversation? Nevermind, I've given you too much shine over the years
I'm done with making lames relevant...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When did you become QUALIFIED to even understand if it is impressive or not?
Since its not, why isn't it. What is it that Microsoft is lying about when they speak on the cloud that they created?
You downplay and downplay, but where did you acquire your intelligence to catch Microsoft in this lie?

Even the creator of Braid lashed out, said it isn't so :sadbron: Then admitted even he didn't have the expertise to know, but that he doubts it and hopes someone comes out to call them on there bluff
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...-Blow-Microsofts-Cloud-Server-Claims-Are-Lies

So an actual videogame maker (creator of braid) doesn't have the technical background to say a thing about the Cloud. But Profakkitry does :leon:

Ok, I won't call you a liar even tho you frequent with the W.L.I.M. crew :patrice:
So sir, please explain how the Xbox Cloud is not impressive. YOUR WORDS please.
Or YOUR LINKS so I can learn what it is you know about the cloud. I don't want to toss around false information

I won't do it, so help me get that straight :tu:

Or not do that thus removing yourself from the conversation moving forward :win:
original.jpg

It means nothing, stupid. Buzzwords and psuedo-technical gobbledygook to bamboozle individuals like yourself.

Or else you think consumers are making console purchases based on "Hold up, how many transistors this thing have in it? Ima need at least 5 billi or I aint coppin :patrice: "

:russ:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
original.jpg

It means nothing, stupid. Buzzwords and psuedo-technical gobbledygook to bamboozle individuals like yourself.

Or else you think consumers are making console purchases based on "Hold up, how many transistors this thing have in it? Ima need at least 5 billi or I aint coppin :patrice: "

:russ:
Still waiting on you to comment on the cloud, how it works, and where you learned it from :popcorn:
And you right about the transistors. Maybe they should of talked about T-Flops.
Is there a reason why you are not sharing your vast knowledge on this cloud topic sir or was you just pulling our legs when you acted as if you knew anything? Buzzword eh? Ok, how so :popcorn:
I'm gonna need something more concrete than "just because"

How about a link, like I said. I want to be as knowledgeable about this as you are. Thanks sir :handshake:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you still want the PS4 you should go try the demo that they have in stores... that should change your mind.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Still waiting on you to comment on the cloud, how it works, and where you learned it from :popcorn:
And you right about the transistors. Maybe they should of talked about T-Flops.
Is there a reason why you are not sharing your vast knowledge on this cloud topic sir or was you just pulling our legs when you acted as if you knew anything? Buzzword eh? Ok, how so :popcorn:
I'm gonna need something more concrete than "just because"

How about a link, like I said. I want to be as knowledgeable about this as you are. Thanks sir :handshake:
So you dont need anything concrete from Microsoft as to how this magical 600% power increasing, server-hosting, streaming, computing, infinite storage space for every person on earth fantasy catch-all works...but you need concrete evidence from posters on online that thats NOT the case?

Courtdog asking for links :heh: oh the irony

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im going PC gaming this gen so :manny:

Already got a $1200 built rig coming in form newegg

Maybe ill pick up an Xbox One when Halo 5 drops...