I bet I can sell you on Xbox One (Enter if you dare)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Xbox One has "Conversational Voice Control" that is more advanced than Siri (iPhone)

• The Xbox One is capable of outputting GAMING at 4K resolutions (native & upscaled) while the PS4 cannot

• The Xbox One parties are expanded to allow 32ppl now, up from the previous 8max

• Beacons will not be making the jump to XB1 because the XB1 dash will have you connected in ways that makes Beacons basically pointless

• There will be NO advertisements on the Xbox One dash

• Friends List will be capped at 1,000

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• You cannot "snap" two games at once :steviej:

• The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"

• Microsoft is certain that the Xbox One will not have any RROD issues and has openly addressed it unlike a certain other company and its online network

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• One Xbox Live Gold Membership covers an entire household (but only one can use that membership anywhere)

• On Xbox One when surfing the net you can find and go to sites by simply saying "Xbox, The-Coli.com" and this site will load up :whoo:

• Xbox One games will not have any player amount restrictions. So if the PC version is 128players, so will the console version

• Xbox One has a new matchmaking system called "Smart Match" which works so fast that it has eliminated the need for lobbies. So there won't be any on Xbox One :wow:

• Games are REQUIRED to take into account the rep system, Xbox One Exclusive (not patented either, just out of love)

• Switching between "Party Chat" and "Game Chat" will now be seamless and voice activated

• You cannot party with Xbox 360 friends from an Xbox One

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

• Courtdog was right, Xbox Live will be a like a cable company this gen. Literally. They will offer there own TV subscriptions well before this gen is over with. Like all systems, what you see at launch is only the beginning

• 3rd party universal remote controls are compatible with Xbox One, but you won't need it

• 8 controllers can be connected at one time :hula:

• You can play a game and "snap" Live TV at the same time

I'm an Xbot since 2001 and I'm gonna roll with that xbox one and all that, but I just want to say that Microsoft is doing a very ineffective job at selling what they are bringing to the table,explaining their policies as a benefit, and making it seem fun. I already have live tv... and skype... which I barely use. All their hypemen are business folk that struggle to connect to nigs that's trying to game. They need to loosen up and make this shyt seem like something I wouldn't mind blowing $500 on. And oh yeah, if youre going to push the kinect you have to do it thouhh software and not hardware... I haven't seen one kinect game shown or announced, so why is it mandatory :facepalm: It's all good though. I canrespect what the op is trying to do..... I'm just saying what you're really doing is admitting that they are choking at getting the word out... So far M$ has failed at advertising their product.

(And oh yeah.... if the one is anything like the 360 you're going to need a gold account to do any of the stuff they're talking sbout anyway, but I ain't one to gossip so you aint hear that from me :usure: )

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Any word on xbox one 3d capabilities. I have a 3d tv why waste the feature?
Xbox One is fully 3D compatible and is actually leading the 3D charge this gen while sony abandons it (sony's words)
They have Augmented Reality Glasses dropping in 2014 as well :hula:
Let's be real... Everyone said man its not about the tv. Its about games. Then xbox kills on games. I'm not sure what its about anymore. Games and Media. Xbox won both. We all know the Cell processor was overhyped but nobody wants to get this xbox one and start getting games that are lessor quality in year 2 or more.
Well that won't be the case. Xbox One games at E3 looked much better than PS4 games. And the reason you have nothing to worry about is because actual game developers said both systems are equal in power. You wanna know who said the PS4 is more powerful? Regular posters on the internet who took incomplete specs tried to fill in the blanks. Nevermind the fact these dudes are not qualified to break down specs of systems (who is?)
And a very common misconception is when a person starts rating these specs like if the system is a PC. PC specs don't equate to console specs. In fact, most people STILL don't believe Xbox One uses the Cloud :heh:
I'm an Xbot since 2001 and I'm gonna roll with that xbox one and all that, but I just want to say that Microsoft is doing a very ineffective job at selling what they are bringing to the table,explaining their policies as a benefit, and making it seem fun. I already have live tv... and skype... which I barely use. All their hypemen are business folk that struggle to connect to nigs that's trying to game. They need to loosen up and make this shyt seem like something I wouldn't mind blowing $500 on. And oh yeah, if youre going to push the kinect you have to do it thouhh software and not hardware... I haven't seen one kinect game shown or announced, so why is it mandatory :facepalm: It's all good though. I respect what the op is trying to do..... I'm just saying what you're really doing is admitting that they are choking at getting the word out.
For one your totally wrong about Kinect and the Hardware. You haven't used it yourself but your already saying how its not that big of a deal. Once you use it, you won't be able to fathom NOT using it. This is the biggest leap in console history in terms of new ways to interact with your gaming system. Biggest innovation since the analog stick bruh :whew:

As for games, it'll now be used in anyway a developer so desires. Whether is calling plays on the fly, making adjustments on the fly with your voice. What your saying is you don't UNDERSTAND or see how a developer can incorporate Kinect? Just use your imagination. They purposely didn't show off Kinect games too much because they didn't want to scare away gamers like you who know it all :cool:

Kinect Sports Rivals is one, not sure about the new games but Kinect Sports really can do no wrong. I'm really hyped for the bowling on that game. Not only is it online (like the first one was) but even Kinect Sports 1 was extremely accurate in bowling. Could even tell if you was trying to put spin on the ball. Now with the advanced tracking, it should be able to duplicate the real world experience.

Crimson Dragoon is a Kinect Game. Unless that was changed like Ryse was?
Even the Logo tells you that
_-Crimson-Dragon-Xbox-One-_.jpg

And there are quite a few more titles in the pipelines that has been discussed before E3 came and went. They can't release 45games at launch, relax. Kinect will be incorporated into every game by next year...

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got shares in microsoft? You seem desperate to want other people to make the same choice in your console - if you believe that it's the best choice buy one. Why you gotta try convince the world like say you have buyers remorse before you even opened the box.

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
There has been so much focus on negatives about Xbox One that any and all positives have been overlooked by most people discussing the system. This thread is for anyone who wants to look at what Xbox One is bringing to the table, OBJECTIONABLY :suge:

Now if you can control yourselves, even if you are a non believer I feel I can convert you into being an Xbox One owner by the time this thread has come to its conclusion. I will start things off with a video that breaks down exactly how the TV functionality will work with Xbox One. More detailed than what was show at E3, and these details are WHY you will want an Xbox even if you lie and say you don't online. Lets discuss this video FIRST before you change the topic to everything else you are concerned about. We'll get to that, but lets get to this first M'kay?

Xbox One Transforming TV - YouTube

Their innovation and thinking is very smart, they realize if they can be the first to market with a TV solution (because lets face it guides for Comcast, Directv and Dish suck ass) and integrate that with voice controls and gestures and make it easy it expands what their focus is as a company.The reason most "gamers" are pissed is cus they only care about games not technology and they dont understand that M$ is going after sony in gaming but they also compete with Apple and Google Play for video/tv solutions. If the systems works as they have said it does and really is seamless might be a very good thing they got in the "smart-tv" game because competition brings out better products for us the consumer. Still waiting to see what apple and steve jobs had in store for tv.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I think this whole entertainment box is good for some people. I'm a hardcore gamer. I play it all. I have flat screens mounted in every room of my house but I game on a 22" widescreen b/c I perform the best on that type set up. even though its only fractions of seconds but the time it takes for my eyes to scan over a 50"+ screen is significant esp in fast paced shooters. also I don't want my gaming console to invest that much energy into these other things... I have a dvr box for my television viewing pleasure and laptops and my cell phone for skype. centralizing all of my entertainment and communication outlets into one devise sounds convenient on premise but I see too much potential for disaster. I tell my cable company to come pick up their box and I sell my laptops... cool... but what happens next week when my console bricks. I am completely utterly fukked. I be damned if I let that happen. I'm rolling with the what seems logical for me.
you didn't sell me breh..... :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Xbox One has "Conversational Voice Control" that is more advanced than Siri (iPhone)

• The Xbox One is capable of outputting GAMING at 4K resolutions (native & upscaled) while the PS4 cannot

• The Xbox One parties are expanded to allow 32ppl now, up from the previous 8max

• Beacons will not be making the jump to XB1 because the XB1 dash will have you connected in ways that makes Beacons basically pointless

• There will be NO advertisements on the Xbox One dash

• Friends List will be capped at 1,000

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• You cannot "snap" two games at once :steviej:

• The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"

• Microsoft is certain that the Xbox One will not have any RROD issues and has openly addressed it unlike a certain other company and its online network

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• One Xbox Live Gold Membership covers an entire household (but only one can use that membership anywhere)

• On Xbox One when surfing the net you can find and go to sites by simply saying "Xbox, The-Coli.com" and this site will load up :whoo:

• Xbox One games will not have any player amount restrictions. So if the PC version is 128players, so will the console version

• Xbox One has a new matchmaking system called "Smart Match" which works so fast that it has eliminated the need for lobbies. So there won't be any on Xbox One :wow:

• Games are REQUIRED to take into account the rep system, Xbox One Exclusive (not patented either, just out of love)

• Switching between "Party Chat" and "Game Chat" will now be seamless and voice activated

• You cannot party with Xbox 360 friends from an Xbox One

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

• Courtdog was right, Xbox Live will be a like a cable company this gen. Literally. They will offer there own TV subscriptions well before this gen is over with. Like all systems, what you see at launch is only the beginning

• 3rd party universal remote controls are compatible with Xbox One, but you won't need it

• 8 controllers can be connected at one time :hula:

• You can play a game and "snap" Live TV at the same time

No links?? Just your word??

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm getting both systems before summer 2014

But why should I get a xbox1 first when their best game (titanfall) does not come out until Spring 2014??
(Price may even drop by then)

So change my mind