I bet I can sell you on Xbox One (Enter if you dare)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm getting both systems before summer 2014

But why should I get a xbox1 first when their best game (titanfall) does not come out until Spring 2014??
(Price may even drop by then)

So change my mind

its crazy because their "best" game isn't even their "game" :smugbiden:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

what i left in the quote is what has me the most intrigued.

You've sold me on a system probably better than that Major Nelson cat could.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm getting both systems before summer 2014

But why should I get a xbox1 first when their best game (titanfall) does not come out until Spring 2014??
(Price may even drop by then)

So change my mind

Both of the consoles "best" game doesn't come out until next year. For day one launch titles Xbox has a larger variety of exclusives and first impressions are giving them the edge over ps4 exclusives. Also the X1 media and integration features are available day one. PS4 gaikai features won't come till 2014

I'm getting an X1 this year and I'll buy the ps4 next year or whenever uncharted comes out:manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Both of the consoles "best" game doesn't come out until next year. For day one launch titles Xbox has a larger variety of exclusives and first impressions are giving them the edge over ps4 exclusives. Also the X1 media and integration features are available day one. PS4 gaikai features won't come till 2014

I'm getting an X1 this year and I'll buy the ps4 next year or whenever uncharted comes out:manny:

But you just said

Uncharted Series
All graphics/presentation
*Boring uninspired gameplay.

But now this is the game that you're buying a ps4 for??

Your trolling needs to be more consistant

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But you just said

But now this is the game that you're buying a ps4 for??

Your trolling needs to be more consistant

I said the game is overrated, that does not mean its not a good game. I just don't agree with the perfect scores it was getting.

Also it is universally known as the best franchise on playstaion. If you're gonna buy a playstation uncharted is one of the big reasons to do it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I said the game is overrated, that does not mean its not a good game. I just don't agree with the perfect scores it was getting.

Also it is universally known as the best franchise on playstaion. If you're gonna buy a playstation uncharted is one of the big reasons to do it.

Boring and uninspiring gameplay But its a good game :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Boring and uninspiring gameplay But its a good game :ohhh:

Gears was fun the first time a played it. It got boring and uninspired by number 3. I didn't buy a ps4 until after I played all the gears games, so once I got my hands on uncharted I was completely underwhelmed by the gameplay. I expected more exploration/platforming but I got gears with Indiana Jones paint. Everything else made it a good game graphics, story, animations, set pieces, presentation were all top notch. Hopefully they can bring the gameplay to the quality of everything else for number 4.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Sell me one? :heh:

nikka please buy one first nikka, before you even think about selling one.

Ol i will wait for Craigslist for a come up ass nikka

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Wow I actually learned something from a Courtdog thread:leon:

No hate once they gor rid of the used game thing it has made my decision for the next gen pretty simple im sticking with Xbox :smoker:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow I actually learned something from a Courtdog thread:leon:

No hate once they gor rid of the used game thing it has made my decision for the next gen pretty simple im sticking with Xbox :smoker:
I'll be sticking with the box this go around as well. Using PSN right now is like going back in time. I didn't mind the fact it wad free, but now I have to pay for this shyt???

:laff: