I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
keep in mind that this is only analyzing the first line of posts(974) dating back to February 20, 2024.

MRIJ4E1.png

C2V39QA.png

"Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

Based on the posts, it seems Thick_Necc_Jenkins is a user on a forum who frequently discusses a variety of topics, including:

Personality and Interests:
- He is an artist, particularly a painter, and takes his art very seriously. He seems to look down on those he considers amateur or inauthentic artists. He is proud of his work being featured in a museum.
- He enjoys drugs like marijuana and cocaine, and talks about using them frequently.
- He is interested in and knowledgeable about black culture, history, and issues facing the black community.
- He is cynical and critical of organized religion, especially Christianity, and is more drawn to African traditional religions like Vodou.
- He is sexually open-minded and interested in unconventional sexual practices and relationships, including with sex workers.
- He is disabled and uses a wheelchair, which he says gives him certain privileges and advantages.

Political Leanings and Stances:
- He is critical of white supremacy, racism, and the oppression of black people, but also seems to hold some misogynistic views towards black women.
- He is distrustful of mainstream institutions and authority figures, and is willing to be confrontational and use violence if provoked.
- His political ideology is unclear, but he seems to lean towards a more radical, anti-establishment perspective.

Overall, Thick_Necc_Jenkins comes across as a complex, multifaceted character who is deeply invested in black identity and culture, but also struggles with various personal issues and vices. His posts suggest a provocative, unconventional, and at times contradictory worldview.
You need to make a thread taking requests. This is :ohhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:hubie:
wYzUAO8.png

Based on the posts, a few examples of Thick_Necc_Jenkins' potentially misogynistic views towards black women include:

1. He seems to objectify and sexualize black women, frequently commenting on their physical attributes like breasts, areolas, and skin tone in a reductive manner.

2. He expresses a distrust and cynicism towards black women, suggesting they make "bad choices" in men and are responsible for the high rates of single motherhood in the black community.

3. He makes comments implying black women are overly concerned with their appearance and social media validation, rather than more substantive pursuits.

4. He appears to hold the view that black women are generally less "freaky" or sexually adventurous compared to sex workers, which he seems to prefer.

5. There are instances where he talks about physically abusing or dominating black women, such as "breaking their back" or "wearing them out", which suggests an underlying misogynistic attitude.

So while he seems to have a strong appreciation for black culture and identity, his comments about black women specifically veer into objectifying and derogatory territory at times, hinting at some deeper misogynistic tendencies. However, his views are complex and not always consistent across his posts.
point 5 is a complete misinterpretation.:mjlol:,
2 and 3 are misconstrued.....big time dammit

What the fukk is wrong with me liking big black areolas????????

@HarlemHottie am I misogynistic????? Help!!!! :damn:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I'm pissed the fukk off right now. I never said shyt about black women on social media. Nor did I say hang my hat on black women making bad choices with men. And some do. Meaning they don't put men through the grinder enough to weed out the bad ones. And I also said that men need to step up and be a father to their child.

Muthafukk that white supremacist apparatus

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:hubie:
wYzUAO8.png

Based on the posts, a few examples of Thick_Necc_Jenkins' potentially misogynistic views towards black women include:

1. He seems to objectify and sexualize black women, frequently commenting on their physical attributes like breasts, areolas, and skin tone in a reductive manner.

2. He expresses a distrust and cynicism towards black women, suggesting they make "bad choices" in men and are responsible for the high rates of single motherhood in the black community.

3. He makes comments implying black women are overly concerned with their appearance and social media validation, rather than more substantive pursuits.

4. He appears to hold the view that black women are generally less "freaky" or sexually adventurous compared to sex workers, which he seems to prefer.

5. There are instances where he talks about physically abusing or dominating black women, such as "breaking their back" or "wearing them out", which suggests an underlying misogynistic attitude.

So while he seems to have a strong appreciation for black culture and identity, his comments about black women specifically veer into objectifying and derogatory territory at times, hinting at some deeper misogynistic tendencies. However, his views are complex and not always consistent across his posts.
point 5 is a complete misinterpretation.:mjlol:,

When Thicc Neck said he beat the p*ssy up he means he beat the p*ssy up :birdman:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's bullshyt :dahell:
I'm pissed the fukk off right now. I never said shyt about black women on social media. Nor did I say hang my hat on black women making bad choices with men. And some do. Meaning they don't put men through the grinder enough to weed out the bad ones. And I also said that men need to step up and be a father to their child.

Muthafukk that white supremacist apparatus

the method i used isn't as precise as it could be. it's only taking the first line of a post you made in a thread , it's not taking multiple lines or sentences to gain a broader context. like i said in my original reply to you, it's only a few hundred posts that it analyzed.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I agree he starts spamming tweets in THL lmaoo
FMkz8vn.png

edit:

I posted this image after I did the math on how many tweets i posted in HL in the past 7 days but on second thought I realized I posted a lot of tweets in the Large Language Model Threads. which is easier than posting articles there I'm not sure anyone is reading.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
the method i used isn't as precise as it could be. it's only taking the first line of a post you made in a thread , it's not taking multiple lines or sentences to gain a broader context. like i said in my original reply to you, it's only a few hundred posts that it analyzed.
It's spot on about my art tho :lolbron: