I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
From the first 6 pages searched of my Locker Room posts:

"Shadow King" is a user on a forum who frequently discusses various topics, including sports, hip-hop, and personal experiences. They seem to have a strong opinion and are not afraid to express it. They often engage in discussions about relationships, women, and their own experiences. They also show a keen interest in music and entertainment, particularly in the hip-hop genre. They appear to be opinionated and sometimes controversial in their posts, but their overall tone is generally positive. They also seem to be knowledgeable about various topics and are not afraid to share their thoughts on them.

:ehh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@bnew please do an AI profile on me please?

keep in mind it's only analyzing the first line of your posts(1000) going back to dec 23, 2023.

VrJ2DeM.png

this output is from llama3-70B-instruct which was just released yesterday.
xLVXd5i.png

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
@bnew bro how are you doing this exactly? like what is the prompt you're inputting (i know you've been asked several times lol, I'm slow). I attempted yesterday and just gave up.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@bnew bro how are you doing this exactly? like what is the prompt you're inputting (i know you've been asked several times lol, I'm slow). I attempted yesterday and just gave up.

replace username with inside the double quotes with the username , i used find/replace function in text editor.

"username" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "username" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "username" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "username" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

for example:

Code:
"breakfuss" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "breakfuss" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "breakfuss" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "breakfuss" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

[HEADING=2]I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities[/HEADING]
[USER=27975]@bnew[/USER] bro how are you doing this exactly? like what is the prompt you're inputting (i know you've been asked several times lol, I'm slow). I attempted yesterday and just gave up.
breakfuss Post #N/A 9 minutes ago Forum: The Locker Room
[HEADING=2]Ryhmefest running for Chicago Board of Education[/HEADING]
Yeah, I know he ran for an alderman spot a while back and nearly won. [USER=2190]@Barnett114[/USER] [USER=396]@CHICAGO[/USER] [USER=483]@beaniemac[/USER] [USER=35814]@Oozy[/USER] :manny: EDIT: damn, I went to tag [USER=22829]@invalid[/USER] and it looks like y'all got him out the paint lmao. :dahell: what he did?
breakfuss Post #N/A 56 minutes ago Forum: The Locker Room
[HEADING=2]I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities[/HEADING]
bruh what fukk is this lmao :russ:
breakfuss Post #N/A Yesterday at 10:46 AM Forum: The Locker Room

Last edited: