I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
dmd72Pj.png

:mjpls:
What prompt and link(s) did you use to have it generate this info?

Tried to do one on myself on that site after seeing this but it keeps giving me back a bunch of nonsense :jbhmm:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What did you ask for the prompt? Its giving me an error when I try

What prompt and link(s) did you use to have it generate this info?

Tried to do one on myself on that site after seeing this but it keeps giving me back a bunch of nonsense :jbhmm:

used the claude haiku model
"CouldntBeMeTho" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "CouldntBeMeTho" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "CouldntBeMeTho" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "CouldntBeMeTho" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

<insert posts here>
hhvD9dx.png

you have to provide context and specify key terms and names in your prompts to reduce hallucinations.

edit:
partial screenshot of text
wP7CBZg.png

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Already told ya brehs, alphabet boys have crawled every single post and ai will tie your post to your identity for your future social credit score, trolls gonna be hurting :hubie:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Already told ya brehs, alphabet boys have crawled every single post and ai will tie your post to your identity for your future social credit score, trolls gonna be hurting :hubie:

it's not really like that but you should always assume so:francis:, you can give LLM's text and ask it to analyze it tho.

theres tons of datasets out there public and private that people/organizations are scraping for various reasons.

Common Crawl is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that crawls the web and freely provides its archives and datasets to the public.[1][2] Common Crawl's web archive consists of petabytes of data collected since 2008.[3] It completes crawls generally every month.[4]

Common Crawl was founded by Gil Elbaz.[5] Advisors to the non-profit include Peter Norvig and Joi Ito.[6] The organization's crawlers respect nofollow and robots.txt policies. Open source code for processing Common Crawl's data set is publicly available.

The Common Crawl dataset includes copyrighted work and is distributed from the US under fair use claims. Researchers in other countries have made use of techniques such as shuffling sentences or referencing the common crawl dataset to work around copyright law in other legal jurisdictions.[7]

As of March 2023, in the most recent version of the Common Crawl dataset, 46% of documents had English as their primary language (followed by German, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese, all below 6%).[8]

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

you have to provide context and specify key terms and names in your prompts to reduce hallucinations.

edit:
wP7CBZg.png

I told this nikka @bnew he needs to teach a master class or workshop for Breh’s on A.I. .. But he says it’s just a hobby :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I told this nikka @bnew he needs to teach a master class or workshop for Breh’s on A.I. .. But he says it’s just a hobby :yeshrug:

I really don't know much to teach a class, prompting strategies might end up being less useful soon as AI/Large Language Models improve and can understand user requests more.

AI Prompt Engineering Is Dead

Long live AI prompt engineering​

DINA GENKINA

06 MAR 2024

6 MIN READ

man in blue shirt and briefcase walking away from camera in a environment with lines and circles connected together to look like a computer system

ISTOCK

AI MODELS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATGPT GENERATIVE AI LARGE LANGUAGE MODELS PROMPT ENGINEERING

Since ChatGPT dropped in the fall of 2022, everyone and their donkey has tried their hand at prompt engineering—finding a clever way to phrase your query to a large language model (LLM) or AI art or video generator to get the best results or sidestep protections. The Internet is replete with prompt-engineering guides, cheat sheets, and advice threads to help you get the most out of an LLM.

In the commercial sector, companies are now wrangling LLMs to build product copilots, automate tedious work, create personal assistants, and more, says Austin Henley, a former Microsoft employee who conducted a series of interviews with people developing LLM-powered copilots. “Every business is trying to use it for virtually every use case that they can imagine,” Henley says.

“The only real trend may be no trend. What’s best for any given model, dataset, and prompting strategy is likely to be specific to the particular combination at hand.”—RICK BATTLE & TEJA GOLLAPUDI, VMWARE

To do so, they’ve enlisted the help of prompt engineers professionally.

However, new research suggests that prompt engineering is best done by the model itself, and not by a human engineer. This has cast doubt on prompt engineering’s future—and increased suspicions that a fair portion of prompt-engineering jobs may be a passing fad, at least as the field is currently imagined.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
fukk donald trump :pacspit:

fukk donald trump

We used to be Kool, wtf happened.. That retarded Maga shyt ate your brain. Why you turn on me @TRY GOD :hhh:

Maga ate his pea sized brain :hhh:

WALLED LAKE, Mich. — A Michigan man fatally shot his wife and their family dog on Sunday and injured his daughter before he was killed by police, authorities said.

Walled Lake — A Walled Lake man whose daughter said had been struggling with mental issues after embracing conspiracy theories was fatally shot by police Sunday after he allegedly shot and killed his wife and injured another daughter.

According to the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, police received a “chilling” 911 call at 4:11 a.m. Sunday from a 25-year-old woman who said her father had shot her and killed her mother, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. She was so distraught she could not give an address other than Glenwood Court, authorities said.

Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard (right) and Walled Lake Police Chief Paul Shakinas speak about a homicide investigation that resulted in officers killing a man.
Walled Lake police and sheriff’s deputies were talking to a neighbor when they heard a gunshot from the house next door, in the 1200 block of Glenwood Court.

Officers were moving toward the house when Igor Lanis, 53, came out the front door with a shotgun and started shooting at officers, Bouchard said.

The officers returned fire, killing Lanis, Bouchard said. No officers were injured.

When they went into the house, they found Lanis’ daughter trying to crawl out of the house, Bouchard said. She had been shot with a shotgun in the back and legs.

Her 56-year-old mother was dead inside the home, Bouchard said. She had been shot at least four times with a handgun.

Another dogset qanon collabo :unimpressed:

This piece of shyt grifting ass motherfukker. I've never seen somebody fall up so hard in my life :hhh:

edit:
wP7CBZg.png
So you told it to frame me as political