I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So you told it to frame me as political

no, it isn't a complete analysis, it read the first line in each post only dating back to march 2024(575 posts). the posts you quoted aren't meaningful when looking at hundreds more. the tech ain't perfect and my methodology wasn't comprehensive at all. but I do think it was "good enough".

edit:
I didn't frame you as political :rudy:

53VK3gQ.png

your posts speak for themselves..

UWCOQ6b.png

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
used the claude haiku model

you have to provide context and specify key terms and names in your prompts to reduce hallucinations.

edit:
partial screenshot of text
wP7CBZg.png
I just took your prompt and posted a link to posts
Based on the analysis of the "Fillerguy" posts from the provided forum link, here is a personality profile that includes their likely likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present-day America:Personality Profile:Likes:
  • Engaging in political and social discussions on the forum
  • Expressing strong opinions and views on various topics
  • Providing detailed responses and analysis to other users' posts
Dislikes:
  • Individuals or groups that hold opposing political or ideological views
  • Perceived injustice or unfairness in society
  • Lack of critical thinking or nuance in discussions
Possible Political Ideology and Stances:
  • Appears to hold a progressive or left-leaning political ideology
  • Strongly critical of conservative or right-wing political views and policies
  • Advocates for social justice, equality, and addressing systemic issues in American society
  • Likely supports policies and initiatives aimed at addressing racial, economic, and social inequalities
  • Expresses frustration with the current state of American politics and the perceived lack of progress on important issues
Overall, the "Fillerguy" persona comes across as an engaged, opinionated, and politically active individual who is passionate about social and political issues. They seem to have a strong progressive or left-leaning ideology and are critical of conservative or right-wing views, particularly as they relate to issues of social justice, equality, and addressing systemic problems in American society.It's important to note that this analysis is based solely on the limited information provided in the forum posts, and a more comprehensive understanding of the individual's full personality, beliefs, and background would require additional context and information.

Time to expose posters? I wonder if it can crawl through JBO :lupe:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
shyt do mine breh do mine

keep in mind that this is only analyzing the first line of posts(974) dating back to February 20, 2024.

MRIJ4E1.png

C2V39QA.png

"Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

Based on the posts, it seems Thick_Necc_Jenkins is a user on a forum who frequently discusses a variety of topics, including:

Personality and Interests:
- He is an artist, particularly a painter, and takes his art very seriously. He seems to look down on those he considers amateur or inauthentic artists. He is proud of his work being featured in a museum.
- He enjoys drugs like marijuana and cocaine, and talks about using them frequently.
- He is interested in and knowledgeable about black culture, history, and issues facing the black community.
- He is cynical and critical of organized religion, especially Christianity, and is more drawn to African traditional religions like Vodou.
- He is sexually open-minded and interested in unconventional sexual practices and relationships, including with sex workers.
- He is disabled and uses a wheelchair, which he says gives him certain privileges and advantages.

Political Leanings and Stances:
- He is critical of white supremacy, racism, and the oppression of black people, but also seems to hold some misogynistic views towards black women.
- He is distrustful of mainstream institutions and authority figures, and is willing to be confrontational and use violence if provoked.
- His political ideology is unclear, but he seems to lean towards a more radical, anti-establishment perspective.

Overall, Thick_Necc_Jenkins comes across as a complex, multifaceted character who is deeply invested in black identity and culture, but also struggles with various personal issues and vices. His posts suggest a provocative, unconventional, and at times contradictory worldview.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
keep in mind that this is only analyzing the first line of posts dating back to February 20, 2024.

MRIJ4E1.png

C2V39QA.png

"Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is a user on a forum, any line that starts with "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" usually states the date and time of their posts on a forum, the line above "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" is the content of their post and the line above that is the title of the forum thread they're responding in. analyze "Thick_Necc_Jenkins" posts to build a personality profile which includes their likes/dislikes and possible political ideology and stances as it relates to present day america.

Based on the posts, it seems Thick_Necc_Jenkins is a user on a forum who frequently discusses a variety of topics, including:

Personality and Interests:
- He is an artist, particularly a painter, and takes his art very seriously. He seems to look down on those he considers amateur or inauthentic artists. He is proud of his work being featured in a museum.
- He enjoys drugs like marijuana and cocaine, and talks about using them frequently.
- He is interested in and knowledgeable about black culture, history, and issues facing the black community.
- He is cynical and critical of organized religion, especially Christianity, and is more drawn to African traditional religions like Vodou.
- He is sexually open-minded and interested in unconventional sexual practices and relationships, including with sex workers.
- He is disabled and uses a wheelchair, which he says gives him certain privileges and advantages.

Political Leanings and Stances:
- He is critical of white supremacy, racism, and the oppression of black people, but also seems to hold some misogynistic views towards black women.
- He is distrustful of mainstream institutions and authority figures, and is willing to be confrontational and use violence if provoked.
- His political ideology is unclear, but he seems to lean towards a more radical, anti-establishment perspective.

Overall, Thick_Necc_Jenkins comes across as a complex, multifaceted character who is deeply invested in black identity and culture, but also struggles with various personal issues and vices. His posts suggest a provocative, unconventional, and at times contradictory worldview.
I'm not misogynistic dammit :dahell:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not misogynistic dammit :dahell:

:hubie:
wYzUAO8.png

Based on the posts, a few examples of Thick_Necc_Jenkins' potentially misogynistic views towards black women include:

1. He seems to objectify and sexualize black women, frequently commenting on their physical attributes like breasts, areolas, and skin tone in a reductive manner.

2. He expresses a distrust and cynicism towards black women, suggesting they make "bad choices" in men and are responsible for the high rates of single motherhood in the black community.

3. He makes comments implying black women are overly concerned with their appearance and social media validation, rather than more substantive pursuits.

4. He appears to hold the view that black women are generally less "freaky" or sexually adventurous compared to sex workers, which he seems to prefer.

5. There are instances where he talks about physically abusing or dominating black women, such as "breaking their back" or "wearing them out", which suggests an underlying misogynistic attitude.

So while he seems to have a strong appreciation for black culture and identity, his comments about black women specifically veer into objectifying and derogatory territory at times, hinting at some deeper misogynistic tendencies. However, his views are complex and not always consistent across his posts.
point 5 is a complete misinterpretation.:mjlol:,