I been lurking for almost a year, but I'm surprised yall haven't caught on to Nap's several alts on here with different personalities

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
dmd72Pj.png

:mjpls:
Bullshyt. Find one post in my history where I say anything about hating "woke" or being pro right wing. You can't find a single post like that because it doesn't exist :laff:

You on the other hand are obviously a shill that started posting nothing but political postings around the time nap got slept :aicmon:

My original name was ill Clinton, and I rocked a bill Clinton avi for years btw :laff:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt. Find one post in my history where I say anything about hating "woke" or being pro right wing. You can't find a single post like that because it doesn't exist :laff:

You on the other hand are obviously a shill that started posting nothing but political postings around the time nap got slept :aicmon:

My original name was ill Clinton, and I rocked a bill Clinton avi for years btw :laff:
A New York author is hoping to grow the next generation of socially aware children with her upcoming board book for infants called Feminist Baby.

The 22-page picture book, which hits shelves April 11, features a fearless and bold baby girl who unapologetically “lives how she wants and doesn’t let the patriarchy keep her down,” :mjlol: according to author Loryn Brantz, who hopes her character will inspire budding minds.
feminist-baby-comic.jpg

The book’s target audience is parents with babies “fresh out of the womb” and up to 2 years old. Brantz said parents can use the book as a "jumping-off point" to initiate a conversation about feminism with their kids. However, its message is meant for everyone, particularly young boys.

“They need to grow up with feminism and not be scared of it and not think that it means they're going to be overpowered by women someday,” Brantz said. “It just means wanting equality for everyone. It’s not something they think they need to fight when they’re older.”

Brantz started working on Feminist Baby two years ago, before President Donald Trump was considered a serious contender in the race for the Oval Office. She said that how Trump — who was widely criticized during his campaign for making lewd remarks about women — rose to power showed how little society valued or understood the importance of treating women as equals and not objectifying them.

feminist-baby-comic2.jpg

woke af = woke AS fukk :mjlol:

tell 2 year olds that gender is a social construct and that means youre woke as fukk brehettes :ehh:

Oh you didn't know? Stay woke brehs
zKq6BDv.jpg

So you admit being woke is a trend used for personal gain? Kinda like selling tshirts :sas2:

Well the official rules of blackness state we can no longer use that word. I better not see anyone claim to be woke again :ufdup:

I see you nikkas complain about woke culture all the damn time here tho :mjlol: