I beat last of us 2 after two years ask me anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what they think of the game. It’s not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

I watched skillup video and he didn’t like it and gave it a very reasonable take. I’m not gonna trust your opinion if you’re like squirming and making disgusted sounds while talking about the game and acting like the writing is incompetent because it didn’t go the way you wanted it to.

People were acting mad childish about it off rip due to the leaks. if you’re someone that covers gaming for a living i expect more out of you.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I watched skillup video and he didn’t like it and gave it a very reasonable take. I’m not gonna trust your opinion if you’re like squirming and making disgusted sounds while talking about the game and acting like the writing is incompetent because it didn’t go the way you wanted it to.

People were acting mad childish about it off rip due to the leaks. if you’re someone that covers gaming for a living i expect more out of you.
Professionalism is a lost art these days.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A big brolic ass white bytch carves up a black man twice her size like a Christmas goose because he wants to "harm" an innocent transkid.

What's even worse is that a literal white SLAVER gets killed with more mercy and a lot less gore in a cutscene later on in the game.

TLOU2 is a shytheap.
Their are so many dumb fukking Criticisms for this game, throw this one in there too

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said he didn’t like the game because he feels everybody is unlikeable and irredeemable, which I can understand even tho I disagree

But what I can’t get behind is him saying this was the GOT season 8 of gaming, that’s hyperbole like a motherfukker lol, way more people love this game then don’t, GOT season 8 is the most unanimously hated piece of media out there from something that was mostly loved up to that point

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He said he didn’t like the game because he feels everybody is unlikeable and irredeemable, which I can understand even tho I disagree

But what I can’t get behind is him saying this was the GOT season 8 of gaming, that’s hyperbole like a motherfukker lol, way more people love this game then don’t, GOT season 8 is the most unanimously hated piece of media out there from something that was mostly loved up to that point

I think there was an issue of. Lot of people going into it with their biases already, ready to hate it and tear it apart. When they went to put it out they realized that they were out on the front lawn by themselves. Sounds like a lot of people exposed themselves.

Between TLOU Part 2 and Cyberpunk that year it really shed a new light on ‘gaming journalism’

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Go....just take him :mjcry:" not going to lie, that part had me in my feels

Emotional pain and severe physical pain from having her fingers bitten off

2020-07-12-01_50_12-62-go.mp4-vlc-media-player.jpg

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
what was your reaction when you come back from the flashback and you never switch back to Ellie and instead are now chasing her through the theater as Abby? :russ:

I got Abby whacked like 10 straight times on purpose. But shyt was eerie hearing Ellie make them pipe bombs around the corner and not knowing where she was.

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:
I hope there’s a third one. I don’t know if I want to see a continuation from established characters or a new set of protagonists.

I do know I prefer a more more vast urban settings like the majority of 2. I don’t think I’d prefer a time period, before the first game, over something after TLOU 1 or 2. Doing it post 2 would open up possibilities of newer mutations of the infected and more established factions/colonies.

NYC + Long Island, Philly, DC/Baltimore, or Chicago would be crazy to explore with all the vertically and brownstones. Georgia or Virginia would be a good mix of mountains/hills/forests + urban/suburban settings. The Carolinas too with their coastline. I don’t know if I’d enjoy southern California so much after exploring some of the housing in Santa Barbara. San Francisco + the rest of the Bay would be wild, now that I think about it.

Last edited: