I beat last of us 2 after two years ask me anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjcry:
I hope there’s a third one. I don’t know if I want to see a continuation from established characters or a new set of protagonists.

I do know I prefer a more more vast urban settings like the majority of 2. I don’t think I’d prefer a time period, before the first game, over something after TLOU 1 or 2. Doing it post 2 would open up possibilities of newer mutations of the infected and more established factions/colonies.

NYC + Long Island, Philly, DC/Baltimore, or Chicago would be crazy to explore with all the vertically and brownstones. Georgia or Virginia would be a good mix of mountains/hills/forests + urban/suburban settings. The Carolinas too with their coastline. I don’t know if I’d enjoy California so much after exploring some of the housing in Santa Barbara. San Francisco + the rest of the Bay would wild, now that I think about it.

I think we’re gonna end up seeing new variants of infected in Factions. The oldest we’ve seen so far is the Rat King which is 30 years old

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the game's dikk out your throat.

Black folks been looking bad in this series since the first one.
Not sure how, Henry & Sam were portrayed as good people, but you wanna make it a racial thing with forced anger because they weren’t making it to the end

You sound like an idiot breh..sorry :yeshrug:

Last edited: