I beat last of us 2 after two years ask me anything

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Im in the same boat i bought this day it dropped but everytime i start playing, life gets in the way. But i got a few weeks off coming up so ima have to burn through this, guardians, miles morales which are all sitting waiting for me to play lol.
I’m copping miles when I get home…. I said to myself that I will not buy another game until I beat last

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been gaming for 25 years or so. I have never in my life played a game that had me more mentally exhausted and pressed than TLOU2's combat. By far and away the most visceral and realistic combat in gaming. Its almost too taxing on higher difficulties. shyt literally had me leaning back after I successfully snuck past the group that whistled or I survived an encounter with the W.L.F.'s. It's sometimes unintentionally hilarious when they find each others bodies, though. I remember breh in another thread said one hit the corner, saw breh slumped over, and lost it on some, "Bobbbbyyyy!!! :damn: "

:dead:
Real talk why is that game so exhausting? I remember thinking that shyt really had me fukked up at the time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only thing I would fix is the pacing from the aquarium to the hospital. That shyt was such a draining experience playing it on higher difficulties. 10/10 game tho.

Damn thats like my favorite section of the game lol

The sky bridge/skyscrapers, the hotel ruins, the actual hospital basement

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How dead were you inside when Ellie left the house without Joel's guitar and seeing the credits roll ?

When the credits rolled, I just sat there and asked myself... "What do I do now?" :mjcry:

One thing that broke me up is that the room still had all Ellies paintings and art supplies but Dina took the painting of her and JJ :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are a lot of people i used to follow before this game came out that iI basically stopped watching their content after seeing them act like clowns about this game. Its just impossible for me to respect your opinion on anything if you really think this is a bad game.

It proves to me you aren’t someone of good judgement.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Damn thats like my favorite section of the game lol

The sky bridge/skyscrapers, the hotel ruins, the actual hospital basement

It's amazing content but it's a lot of intense moments back to back without much reward in the plot. I feel like they could've added a couple scenes to break up the gameplay more.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There are a lot of people i used to follow before this game came out that iI basically stopped watching their content after seeing them act like clowns about this game. Its just impossible for me to respect your opinion on anything if you really think this is a bad game.

It proves to me you aren’t someone of good judgement.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what they think of the game. It’s not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh