I beat last of us 2 after two years ask me anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“I think joel should have known better than to have tommy speak their names, they should have used code names, like avengers, it jsut doesn’t make sense”

“I hate abby so much the story sucks because ellie didn’t finish drowning her, i can’t live with a revenge story that doesn’t have enough revenge, she went all the way to seattle to kill 8/9 people (and 100 other wlf and seraphites) i hate abby aaargh:mad:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
“I think joel should have known better than to have tommy speak their names, they should have used code names, like avengers, it jsut doesn’t make sense”

“I hate abby so much the story sucks because ellie didn’t finish drowning her, i can’t live with a revenge story that doesn’t have enough revenge, she went all the way to seattle to kill 8/9 people (and 100 other wlf and seraphites) i hate abby aaargh:mad:
Which makes no sense. There's not much of a revenge story if the girl could've killed you a thousand times AND spared your gf. Ellie would've looked pathetic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which makes no sense. There's not much of a revenge story if the girl could've killed you a thousand times AND spared your gf. Ellie would've looked pathetic.

I’m at point where i just leave the writing up to the experts. They know what they’re doing.

Everyone that criticizes this game and offers up what they would have done sound dumb as hell. It sounds like the people who talk about politics all day and how they would ‘fix’ the country if they had power. Like ok, just stick to data entry

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I figured they were gonna off Joel, but I was kinda annoyed it happened so early.

By the end I wasnt mad though, Abby's parts of the game were lowkey better than Ellie's

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did u think Abby was a tranny when u first saw her?:hhh:
Nah, when you first see her she's wearing a big ass jacket so you can't tell how swoll she is, then when you start playing with her you play a Section from her memory where she looks feminine. Then when you switch to the modern setting she's surrounded by work out equipment.

People saying she looks like a tranny are judging the game based off leaks without any context in game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I figured they were gonna off Joel, but I was kinda annoyed it happened so early.

By the end I wasnt mad though, Abby's parts of the game were lowkey better than Ellie's
My only problem with the story is that I feel like Joel's death should have happened halfway through the game.

I personally feel like the game should have been marketed as a new story with new characters, Abby and her squad should have been the focus of all the gameplay trailers. You should have started the game playing with her and her team looking for Joel, then the switch to ellie after they kill Joel for the rest of the game. That way people would have built a connection with Abby before Joel died.

Not mad at how they did it tho.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've been gaming for 25 years or so. I have never in my life played a game that had me more mentally exhausted and pressed than TLOU2's combat. By far and away the most visceral and realistic combat in gaming. Its almost too taxing on higher difficulties. shyt literally had me leaning back after I successfully snuck past the group that whistled or I survived an encounter with the W.L.F.'s. It's sometimes unintentionally hilarious when they find each others bodies, though. I remember breh in another thread said one hit the corner, saw breh slumped over, and lost it on some, "Bobbbbyyyy!!! :damn: "

:dead:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
A big brolic ass white bytch carves up a black man twice her size like a Christmas goose because he wants to "harm" an innocent transkid.

What's even worse is that a literal white SLAVER gets killed with more mercy and a lot less gore in a cutscene later on in the game.

TLOU2 is a shytheap.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Great game. Did you like the ending? The ending was one of the best endings of any game last gen. I'd put it right up there with the endings of God of War and Red dead redemption 2