Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol :russ:you can't just whip up a batch of pastries like you would with cookies or a cake.

My weakness is dark chocolate. Chocolate week I was :krs:.

I originally went to school for something else then decide to follow my passion. I've always loved cooking.

The food world is :birdman: and it sometimes gets the best of me. I really don't want to end up working in a restaurant because its too stressful and I can't be as creative as I want to be. Right now it's really for the experience. My plan is to become a personal chef with the possibility of a catering company:myman:.

Okay. I had no idea. I thought baking was baking.

:yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tumblr_nqiva2wWQC1rl83wco1_540.jpg

My “Soul Food Pizza”.. chipotle ketchup, Lusty Monk & tangy diced hot cherry pepper base on grilled pita bread.. topped with smoked collard green, pulled pork & bacon..

:youngsabo:

tumblr_nqimai43rG1rl83wco1_540.jpg

fried catfish & grits, with raspberry creme cheese, grilled onions & mushroom sauce..

:whew:

tumblr_nqh976MHem1rl83wco1_540.jpg

crab cakes & mozzarella, on avocado aioli w/bacon bits.. dressed with Arugula, diced tomatoes & drizzled with honey lemon balsamic..

:win:

fukk you chef boyardee.

You a chef at a restaurant right? Your spot?

Daps
@Raedawn07 @Skooby @detroitwalt

man.. I know I forgot some folks, but y'all been killin it out here.. :whew:

props to all of you.. y'all the real MVPs.. :salute:

moving forward- I gotta come up with a special for brunch tomorrow.. wanna start doing Soul Food specials, that day..:ohhh: bout to whip up some jalapeño cornbread, deep fried Black-eye peas w/ havarti & seasoning.. cinnamon sugar fried chicken.. goat cheese log, rolled in candied walnuts..

I seriously, love cooking.. :blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Raedawn07 @Skooby @detroitwalt

man.. I know I forgot some folks, but y'all been killin it out here.. :whew:

props to all of you.. y'all the real MVPs.. :salute:

moving forward- I gotta come up with a special for brunch tomorrow.. wanna start doing Soul Food specials, that day..:ohhh: bout to whip up some jalapeño cornbread, deep fried Black-eye peas w/ havarti & seasoning.. cinnamon sugar fried chicken.. goat cheese log, rolled in candied walnuts..

I seriously, love cooking.. :blessed:
This the shyt i wanna cook, but my :flabbynsick: metabolism don't support me :eat: like that on the regular...and my california'ness plays a part too...gotta stay gluten free organic, hormone free, free range, red meat free out chea

Last edited: