Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
tMfBcYt.jpeg

I made Chinese braised pork belly today, this is one of my favourite ways to eat pork. I posted the link to the recipe below.

Chinese Braised Pork Belly (Hong Shao Rou)
This looks amazing!!! My hubby does his pork belly like this and sometimes he does like candied pork belly. It’s so good!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ooooh the pastry loooks good on those patties!

Is dirty rice just rice cooked with meat in it? It looks good.
Yep! You can put some seasonings in it like Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder the basics. But just brown whatever meat you have and use chicken or beef stock as the liquid for your rice. I use beef or sausage or even vegan sausage and it’s always yummy!

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Ooooh the pastry loooks good on those patties!

Is dirty rice just rice cooked with meat in it? It looks good.
I've been looking at dirty rice recipes... I am going for chicken liver and ground beef.. even though the best looking one I found was liver and gizzards..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
pancakes from scratch this morning.

LyaFgdJ.jpg

ever since learning to make real buttermilk pancakes from scratch over a decade ago, I haven't touched that box shyt ever again.
Nothing wrong with the box mix - it’s all the same dry ingredients except they put buttermilk powder in it so people only have to use water or regular milk. I’ll put Birch Benders Buttermilk pancakes up against homemade any day