Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
wsvYuJn.jpeg

IsC76ag.jpeg

TdQzQu4.jpeg

Crab soup for dinner today. It had all the things it was supposed to. I included the last pic to show that it also had dumplin. I’ll get better pics tomorrow. When I finished eating I said “Tank yuh fada” :russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
beef-wellington-sliced-on-cutting-board-1200-500x500.jpg

Hqm3oh1.jpg

These were actually pretty easy to make. Mini beef wellingtons, baked potato and lemon pepper broccoli.
You can get little fillet mignons. Season and brown on both sides. Get a bunch of mushrooms, cut em up and cook them down with a wine reduction and seasonings. Then layer out pastry dough, Strips of prosciutto or ham, mushroom duxelles, Dijon mustard, and steak inside. Fold dough over it and bake.
Hubby ate like 3 of em in one sitting:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes we get high on the weekend mornings and go walking or hiking.
But we forget to get food :mjlol: And when the munchies kick in, you get shyt like this.

School-Breakfast-Pizza-4-Ingredient-square.jpg

:laff:I was laughing at my husband because he took it all the way back to grade school breakfast pizza.
We used refrigerated pizza dough and some leftover sausage gravy we had from biscuits and gravy on Saturday morning. Cooked some sausage and put it all together to make some breakfast pizza. Very easy recipe.

(This is what it ended up looking like. Not an actual pic because our high asses inhaled that shyt so quick!)

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hqm3oh1.jpg

These were actually pretty easy to make. Mini beef wellingtons, baked potato and lemon pepper broccoli.
You can get little fillet mignons. Season and brown on both sides. Get a bunch of mushrooms, cut em up and cook them down with a wine reduction and seasonings. Then layer out pastry dough, Strips of prosciutto or ham, mushroom duxelles, Dijon mustard, and steak inside. Fold dough over it and bake.

Temp and time?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
0UG8Q6b.jpeg

This dish was very unassuming and blew me away. I had some left over stewed lamb neck. I roasted the butternut squash and cabbage seasoned with paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, S&P. I mixed some greek yoghurt with hummus, tahini, lemon juice, salt, paprika and sugar. “Drizzled” it over the top sprinkled some crispy onions for texture and a some slivers of chilli. It knocked my socks off. I wasn’t ready, I didn’t even bother to clean the plate properly before taking the pic but took one anyway. I’m glad I did.

This dish is good for those who are gluten free or doing low carb diets. You can also swap the Greek yogurt for a dairy free version.

Last edited:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I started putting butternut squash puree in my waffles, and let me tell you...... :wow: . Can't stop now.
I love butternut squash and as @Oatmeal pointed out, it’s a super food. @Oatmeal def made me think about eating more veg, I love veg anyway but I also love white rice. I’m going to try to replace rice and flour with healthy alternatives.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I love butternut squash and as @Oatmeal pointed out, it’s a super food. @Oatmeal def made me think about eating more veg, I love veg anyway but I also love white rice. I’m going to try to replace rice and flour with healthy alternatives.
I switched from white rice to wild grain rice, brown rice, and quinoa. Quinoa used to be DIRT cheap pre-COVID but they're all solid alternatives. You get all your proteins if you eat them together with beans as an alternative to getting it from meat but I'm not a vegan, meat just cost too much right now:damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Hqm3oh1.jpg

:whew:

I never had beef wellington, but I've seen videos of it being prepared on youtube. u put in some work.