Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
w6sZGXk.jpeg

Home made gnocchi in a pumpkin whiskey sauce topped with feta cheese and crispy sage leaves

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
OYMIusl.jpeg

My first attempt at sous vide was a success. I cooked this rib eye in the crock pot for 4 hours, then seared in the pan to create a crust on the outside. Perfectly seasoned and so tender.

To sous vide in a crock pot all you need is a ziplock bag and a digital thermometer.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OYMIusl.jpeg

My first attempt at sous vide was a success. I cooked this rib eye in the crock pot for 4 hours, then seared in the pan to create a crust on the outside. Perfectly seasoned and so tender.

To sous vide in a crock pot all you need is a ziplock bag and a digital thermometer.
I bought a sous vide, and it's a lot of fun for some strange reason. But I don't like having to "cook" everything twice

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I get it. I hadn’t done it before so I was super excited, maybe it will get old. I don’t have a sous vide machine yet tho. I did this in the crockpot.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any Brehs have any tips for making steak inside the house? I’ve been using the cast iron to seat then finishing in the oven but it always smokes up the place

On the grill is easier but sometimes I don’t want to fire it up