Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
To be fair I think back in the day they would have used lamb stew to make this as ground meat wasn’t a thing. Ground lamb is fine but if you want a sumptuous, decadent meal put the time into it.

Mixing the beef and lamb meat would be weird, stick to one or the other for purity’s sake.

If you’re not used to the taste of lamb ground meat isn’t the way to go, try making lamb chops. Lamb is quite gamey but delicious when done correctly. It cooks exactly like a steak would, but remember with lamb rosemary is a match made in heaven.

Another tip, when picking any meat for stewing, you want tough cuts, that are usually cheap, so parts like the neck are excellent.

Do you have a butcher counter near you they will usually have all you need.
Wish I would have asked before smh. My mom tried some and told me to give it to the dogs :mjcry:

I'll take your advice and try lamb chops though.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Wish I would have asked before smh. My mom tried some and told me to give it to the dogs :mjcry:

I'll take your advice and try lamb chops though.
:huhldup: Damn moms is harsh. Yes lamb chops is definitely the way to go in this case. There’s a reason why people like lamb.

How did you make yours?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

The only pic I really got of my Xmas dinner. This was a fish pie starter.
I made
Japanese Dumplings
Mini Fish pies (pictured)
Roast Pork Shoulder with crunchy Crackling
Stuffed and roasted sea bass
12 hour sous vide lamb shoulder
Smoked chicken
Gungo Rice and Peas
Lamb Gravy
Chicken Gravy
Cheesy Bread Pudding
Coleslaw
Apple sauce
Roasted brussel sprouts with pomegranate molasses
Roasted Hispi cabbage
Roasted potatoes
Steamed vegetables

For dessert
Sticky Toffee pudding
Rum and Raisin ice cream
Rum salted caramel

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

The only pic I really got of my Xmas dinner. This was a fish pie starter.
I made
Japanese Dumplings
Mini Fish pies (pictured)
Roast Pork Shoulder with crunchy Crackling
Stuffed and roasted sea bass
12 hour sous vide lamb shoulder
Smoked chicken
Gungo Rice and Peas
Lamb Gravy
Chicken Gravy
Cheesy Bread Pudding
Coleslaw
Apple sauce
Roasted brussel sprouts with pomegranate molasses
Roasted Hispi cabbage
Roasted potatoes
Steamed vegetables

For dessert
Sticky Toffee pudding
Rum and Raisin ice cream
Rum salted caramel

thats why i thought you were from the south lol, seems like an exotic louisanna meal or something :russ:

much blessings for the 2023 :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Lol I made the most English Dinner, it’s just presented well.

Fish pie starter
A roast dinner
Sticky toffee pudding.

I just word it better than Toby Carvery 😂😂😂

lol alright thats cool i look forward to seeing what you'll be serving this year by the grace of God that is and also more puddings like baked goods and savory snacks.

i have been watching the korean food stall clips on youtube, cooking all types of junk meals very fast but look very tasty. the art is quite pleasing to watch.

anyway you put me on with Tobey Carvery, never even heard of them before.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
lol alright thats cool i look forward to seeing what you'll be serving this year by the grace of God that is and also more puddings like baked goods and savory snacks.

i have been watching the korean food stall clips on youtube, cooking all types of junk meals very fast but look very tasty. the art is quite pleasing to watch.

anyway you put me on with Tobey Carvery, never even heard of them before.
Lol don’t go to Toby Carvery, it is the whitest place you can go. It’s worse than Harvester. I just used it as an example.

Korean food is soo good. You should definitely go to places like Box Park and find a Korean stall or one of the many other cuisines and sample the goods.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Lol don’t go to Toby Carvery, it is the whitest place you can go. It’s worse than Harvester. I just used it as an example.

Korean food is soo good. You should definitely go to places like Box Park and find a Korean stall or one of the many other cuisines and sample the goods.

lol, youtube just recommended me a lot of those videos because i watch the gordon ramsey cooking stuff and etc.

but it is really interesting and makes the food look tasty, just little clips like this :

although i think they might have overdone the noodles lol, but there are all types of these vendor videos pretty dope.

anyway got to run out but salute for the new year and health is wealth and all that. :salute:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
ficYivY.jpeg

Sticky toffee pudding with a rum caramel sauce and rum and raisin ice cream