Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Always brine your chicken before cooking it. Add 4 tablespoons of table salt to 4 cups of water and stir the water until the salt dissolves. Put the chicken in the water and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 90 minutes (you can do it overnight if you want). Take the chicken out rinse it off, then season it however. Dont add salt because the brine salted the chicken already.

It'll be the moistest peice of meat you've ever had in your mouth :dame:
How much chicken is this good for?

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I just started doing food prep and I love it. It's mad convenient and it helps you save a lot of money. I usually make about 15 meals every time I prep. I'll take pictures next time I do it.
I've done it before but I usually just made chicken and rice and it got boring

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

shyt, I be cheffing it up. One week I made pot roast with mashed potatoes and carrots, borubon chicken with mashed and broccoli, and a beef sandwich with grilled onions and lobster bisque soup :banderas:

I usually make 3 meals and rotate them through the week.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I just started doing food prep and I love it. It's mad convenient and it helps you save a lot of money. I usually make about 15 meals every time I prep. I'll take pictures next time I do it.

I just made some breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs and ground turkey

only made 5 to start so I didnt freeze them

cant find my muffing tin to make eggs, gonna try to mimic Starbucks Sous Vide eggs minus the Sous Vide

bb0491d99e39476b956dc2b026009cfc.jpg

Investor_Day_2016_resized_Sous_Vide_Egg_Bites.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Every time I make chicken I can't eat it the next day cause it's dry af. What tips do you have breh.

Try cooking the thigh peice instead of breast. Cook the meat in a sauce or cover in foil.
:ehh: I've learned the hard way in the last month or so, why you should put foil over certain foods when cooking/baking in the oven. The food will come out too dry or too much of the liquid will evaporate.