Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
Brehs/brehettes, do you keep a garden year around? Me and my mom don't know what to put down for the fall and winter.

Daps
Brehs/brehettes, do you keep a garden year around? Me and my mom don't know what to put down for the fall and winter.
just started my first one recently.. got alot of herbs, tomatoes(got zebra tomatoes :whoo:), and peppers this yield..

was having a talk with a friend yesterday on what to do this fall/winter.. blueberries would be a good start.. :jbhmm:

ill speak to some local growers, and folks we buy from at the restaurant.. and, get back with you on this.. :salute:

Daps
tumblr_obd7p5eXMD1rl83wco1_500.png

pork tenderloin wrapped w/Apple Brandy smoked bacon.. tomato, yellow pepper & shytake gazpacho.. baked chicken breast w/ peach, onion & brown sugar jam over brown basmati rice..

tumblr_oboc5zoyzp1rl83wco1_500.jpg

homemade chimichurri(sage, thyme, & green onions).. fresh tomatoes from Kens garden, and parmesan bread crumbs..

tumblr_obpsuiYoey1rl83wco1_500.jpg

butternut squash Stone Mountain Grits w/local Black Mountain organic honey..

tumblr_obpt2hSugk1rl83wco1_500.jpg

slow-baked honey, lemon & ginger chicken breasts..

tumblr_obpt961sWp1rl83wco1_500.jpg

sautéed cayenne squash & jalapeños.. vegetable panang curry, over jasmati rice..

:salute:

Chef

All Star
Daps
just started my first one recently.. got alot of herbs, tomatoes(got zebra tomatoes :whoo:), and peppers this yield..

was having a talk with a friend yesterday on what to do this fall/winter.. blueberries would be a good start.. :jbhmm:

ill speak to some local growers, and folks we buy from at the restaurant.. and, get back with you on this.. :salute:

We got grapes and corn growing now. I was surprised how good our tomatoes came out. :ohlawd: I'm slacking on the herb garden though. :snoop:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been in this thread in forever. Anyway, I copped this off Amazon a couple weeks ago on prime day for $69. Used it for the 1st time yesterday and this is about to be my new favorite toy. Made some bbq chicken but since I can't be bothered to read directions it didn't turn out as well as I expected. It was a little too tough and kinda of dry because I left in there over 20 minutes. Today tho, I threw a chuck roast in there and that shyt was fall apart tender in about 45 minutes. This thing cooks so fukking fast. 6 pieces of chicken over done in about 20 minutes and a roast done in less than an hour. Game changer for me.

Instant-Pot-Duo-450x450.jpg