Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This looks great :wow:

@Matt504

i cant stress how good the herb pesto with the lamb is. a lot of times lamb is paired with mint jelly because of that lamb has never been high on my list. herb pesto is easy to make if you have a blender or processor and a rack of lamb is pretty easy to grill, to grill it right and now have to bones cook and snap requires more effort but fukk it, im not serving at gordon ramsey's

Raava

Staff member
Daps
i cant stress how good the herb pesto with the lamb is. a lot of times lamb is paired with mint jelly because of that lamb has never been high on my list. herb pesto is easy to make if you have a blender or processor and a rack of lamb is pretty easy to grill, to grill it right and now have to bones cook and snap requires more effort but fukk it, im not serving at gordon ramsey's

What did you use for the liquid in your pesto? The last time I tried it was too dry but I didn't want to add anymore olive oil your consistency looks really good.

I need a new grill, I did an herb rub on a leg of lamb before, but had to cook it in the over it's not the same at all. You will never have that char. I have never tried the mint jelly, lamb is so gamey to me so I think the freshness of herbs works better.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you use for the liquid in your pesto? The last time I tried it was too dry but I didn't want to add anymore olive oil your consistency looks really good.

I need a new grill, I did an herb rub on a leg of lamb before, but had to cook it in the over it's not the same at all. You will never have that char. I have never tried the mint jelly, lamb is so gamey to me so I think the freshness of herbs works better.

i followed the recipe below added some rosemary because i had just a lil leftover. i chopped everything up in my blender because i generally do, this was the first thing my blender struggled with and when i say struggle i mean it didn't just instantly turn the shyt to mush, i had to work with it. the end result was worth the work but i think a processor would have done it without any issue. because i was using a blender i added more olive oil and lemon juice, some kosher salt too
it came out dope.
Pesto should just be basil, oil, butter, lil lemon juice, butter, garlic and pine nuts

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
Is there a way to add a photo without having a URL? For some reason, when I use a URL from Instagram, I get an error. :francis:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Brioche Rolls
aUTayFx.jpg

ISWQ4YO.jpg

Cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries
EdVksbW.jpg

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps