Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
View media item 6983 I tried to cook this but messed up its lobster ravioli.

you feel like you messed up your presentation.....

but how does it taste? :smugfavre:

try something fun?

let them get room temperature next time and fry them in olive oil. Really. Like sandwich meat.

Hit 'em with the sauce and then hit 'em with the garnish.

I wanna say "I'd kill for some lobster ravioli right now" but last time I tried that type of thing, I dozed off at work and dreamed Satan showed up with a sandwich from Subway.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you feel like you messed up your presentation.....

but how does it taste? :smugfavre:

try something fun?

let them get room temperature next time and fry them in olive oil. Really. Like sandwich meat.

Hit 'em with the sauce and then hit 'em with the garnish.

I wanna say "I'd kill for some lobster ravioli right now" but last time I tried that type of thing, I dozed off at work and dreamed Satan showed up with a sandwich from Subway.
It tasted good, the lobster was fresh but I used to much sauce I think. If I used less sauce it would have been better.

Daps
thread made me cook something up on my day off..

tumblr_o126ezGtNd1rl83wco1_500.png

omelette w/spicy ginger chicken, sautéed spinach, onions & garlic.. topped w/Colby cheddar & Wasabi cream sauce..

:steviej:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
thread made me cook something up on my day off..

tumblr_o126ezGtNd1rl83wco1_500.png

omelette w/spicy ginger chicken, sautéed spinach, onions & garlic.. topped w/Colby cheddar & Wasabi cream sauce..

:steviej:
That looks mad good much better that the gluten free pancakes I made for breakfast. How long it take to make that dish?

Daps
That looks mad good much better that the gluten free pancakes I made for breakfast. How long it take to make that dish?
the chicken prepped for another dish(was gonna use it with a bok choy dish this weekend)..

so, just chopping a few cloves of garlic, 1 & 1/2 onions.. saute & sweat, then stir in the spinach(the heat from the veggies can carry over and saute the spinach)..

chicken, i threw in a pan at the same time as the veggies.. got all sides seared.. threw it in the oven on 365 for about 5-6min..

did the cheese sauce, while that was in the oven.. finished it all in about 15min.. maybe, a bit more.. :leon:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I want to step my food photography game up so bad. If I get a good camera, it's going to get ugly.:youngsabo:
iPhone gives me some great shots and I get much love from them especially with women:steviej:

I've been dreaming of cooking this all week. :noah:This cooking shyt got its claws in me. I swear I get highs from it. :ahh:PBS be having me locked in on the couch giving me ideas.:ohlawd: I'm about to fukk some pizza up. :smugdraper:

Daps
I want to step my food photography game up so bad. If I get a good camera, it's going to get ugly.:youngsabo:
iPhone gives me some great shots and I get much love from them especially with women:steviej:

I've been dreaming of cooking this all week. :noah:This cooking shyt got its claws in me. I swear I get highs from it. :ahh:PBS be having me locked in on the couch giving me ideas.:ohlawd: I'm about to fukk some pizza up. :smugdraper:

a good tip when cookin with gas.. especially, when searing/sautéing..

use the knobs like controllers.. always adjust your setting.. see a lot of folks throw something on, turn away- it's scorched that quick.. :snoop:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Took the 1st 2 when I was still trying to figure shyt out.
f7pELr8l.jpg
Couldn't figure out how to make the objects stop looking small in this one

Couple of Cajun catfish filets
Fu0Ac4Cl.jpg
Honey-garlic chicken & cauliflower rice. My 1st time trying cauliflower rice, it was surprisingly good. Finally got the camera issues sorted out with this pic.
BklMFSdl.jpg

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Took the 1st 2 when I was still trying to figure shyt out.
f7pELr8l.jpg
Couldn't figure out how to make the objects stop looking small in this one

Couple of Cajun catfish filets
Fu0Ac4Cl.jpg
Honey-garlic chicken & cauliflower rice. My 1st time trying cauliflower rice, it was surprisingly good. Finally got the camera issues sorted out with this pic.
BklMFSdl.jpg

What kind of bun is in the fist picture? Are you on a low carb diet?

I need to cop myself one of those cameras :leostare:.