Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you cook the fish? shyt looks glorious breh. That OG island style:ohlawd:

seasoned the fish, grab a baked dish, grab a foil paper and cover the foil paper over the bake dish, then spread some Olive oil on the foil paper and add a little lemon juice on the fish, i turned the oven on to 340 degrees*, waited 30-40 minutes, eat. :blessed:

baked and steam fish ftw. i love fry fish but not that much.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
seasoned the fish, grab a baked dish, grab a foil paper and cover the foil paper over the bake dish, then spread some Olive oil on the foil paper and add a little lemon juice on the fish, i turned the oven on to 340 degrees*, waited 30-40 minutes, eat. :blessed:

baked and steam fish ftw. i love fry fish but not that much.
I'm going to need you to cook for me one day. :feedme:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Just made me a plate of Duriz Ak Pwoi Cole(Haitian style Rice and Beans), Salad ak Griot(All Vegan too)

DSC_1051.jpg

shyt is banging omg :wow:.

I'm fukking geeked. I feel like selling this shyt to someone.

Daps
im learning though. :youngsabo:

every man should at least have some kind of basic cooking tool under their belt. it's a life saver.

i would love to cook for u one day.

one day.:youngsabo:
not only men.. everyone, should learn to cook..

its a valuable skill to pass down.. :salute: my brotha, and keep cooking up them dishes.. they look great.. :whew:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
you just randomly threw a few bean on there?

still looks good
The beans are under the chicken so I scooped some up on put some up top. It was still cooking down s o you couldn't see the beans. I got some ripe plaintains, you think I should make maduro (sweet plantains)?

I think that's what it needs.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
The beans are under the chicken so I scooped some up on put some up top. It was still cooking down s o you couldn't see the beans. I got some ripe plaintains, you think I should make maduro (sweet plantains)?

I think that's what it needs.

yes although tostones would have gone better, that and some hot sauce

I buy a lot of green plantain since they're so cheap and make tostones. After smashing them I freeze them so all I have to do later on is fry them one last time.