I am Setsuna [Project Setsuna] Out now - Battle system inspired by Chrono Trigger

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
5 minutes y'all :blessed:

I hope it's dope. I see it got a couple 8 out of 10 reviews. As long as the story and battling is good I'm straight

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Brehs, I looked at the calendar for new releases and found out this game comes out tomorrow.:dwillhuh:

Where was the promotion Square?:dahell:

They won't bother promoting anything not related to Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider or any western franchises :scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
DOnt see shyt on psn for this game.

O its called i am settuna.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Chrono Trigger is my fav game of all time. I think I'm gonna have to holla at this :ohhh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game is a letdown supposedly

I know im skipping this, jrpgs have been shytty this gen. Its almost as if the developers forgot how to make quality games for the asking price. No way will i pay for some half assed game, or a independent asking for more than 20$:francis:

Im not starving

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game is a letdown supposedly

I know im skipping this, jrpgs have been shytty this gen. Its almost as if the developers forgot how to make quality games for the asking price. No way will i pay for some half assed game, or a independent asking for than 20$:francis:

Says who? :what:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who? :what:
No healing at inns, same generic enimies just color pallet swaps. Thers other shyt but i cant remember right now. Im old school, when i used to play a jrpg there was a standard and it seems that shyt has been tossed to the side for most games these days. But by all means dive right in, nikkas been bamboozled by recent games including myself like the last Tales, Star Ocean and others. But thats just my opinion

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No healing at inns, same generic enimies just color pallet swaps. Thers other shyt but i cant remember right now. Im old school, when i used to play a jrpg there was a standard and it seems that shyt has been tossed to the side for most games these days. But by all means dive right in, nikkas been bamboozled by recent games including myself like the last Tales, Star Ocean and others. But thats just my opinion

You are playing the game right now?