I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this is why there should be an age gap of at least 7 years..or the half your age +7 because guys want to sort things out before marriage

gen z wants 28 year olds making 6 figures ready to marry, math isn't mathing.
That’s not necessarily true. Only like 10% of people are in the 6 figures so everyone isn’t expecting that. Are you actually gainfully employed? Have/working on a career? Actually want marriage? That’s what is important.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This girl I was talking to just told me she has HSV-2 (Genital Herpes):francis:.

Thank God I didn't fukk or get head from her, but damn, all that time wasted for nothing:skip:

Edit: If you couldn't tell from my post, the dating scene is honey-glazed ass cheeks for #averagegang.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Damn what she look like?
She's a 4 with big titties, big lips and she's brown-skinned, but she looks like she gives fantastic head, plus I'm in a drought:francis:.

fukked all my plans up because I was gonna take her to see Dune 2 and try to fukk afterwards:francis:.

I'm not even sure if we can be friends because she just now divulged this info to me even though we had been talking off-and-on for a month.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Not to sugercoat it, You are fukked.

The dating scene now is designed for hook ups and not relationship

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This girl I was talking to just told me she has HSV-2 (Genital Herpes):francis:.

Thank God I didn't fukk or get head from her, but damn, all that time wasted for nothing:skip:

Edit: If you couldn't tell from my post, the dating scene is honey-glazed ass cheeks for #averagegang.
That’s my biggest fear because you have to specifically tell them to include the HSV test. They don’t always test for it but I want to see results for every damn thing. Ppl spread that shyt around like it’s nothing and don’t tell ppl they have it. I might sue if I get it.

Good job not rushing into sex with her.
Uuuuuugh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She's a 4 with big titties, big lips and she's brown-skinned, but she looks like she gives fantastic head, plus I'm in a drought:francis:.

fukked all my plans up because I was gonna take her to see Dune 2 and try to fukk afterwards:francis:.

I'm not even sure if we can be friends because she just now divulged this info to me even though we had been talking off-and-on for a month.
Why would you? Sounds like you were treating her like a slump buster

Come on guise

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on a lot of dates off Hinge and Match and it's rough out here. I've had a few 3rd dates, but never more than that. These girls will just ghost you or they are crazy. I'm 41 so my pickings are slim (I'm not dating any woman with kids, ever). I keep trying, but it is demoralizing. Maybe these dating apps aren't it at the moment. I need to meet girls organically, but it's very hard to do that, especially in the area where I live. Good luck, breh

yeah, tha'ts the best way. the current culture is destroying this method

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been on a lot of dates off Hinge and Match and it's rough out here. I've had a few 3rd dates, but never more than that. These girls will just ghost you or they are crazy. I'm 41 so my pickings are slim (I'm not dating any woman with kids, ever). I keep trying, but it is demoralizing. Maybe these dating apps aren't it at the moment. I need to meet girls organically, but it's very hard to do that, especially in the area where I live. Good luck, breh
What age range are you targeting?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not necessarily true. Only like 10% of people are in the 6 figures so everyone isn’t expecting that. Are you actually gainfully employed? Have/working on a career? Actually want marriage? That’s what is important.
Most guys want some time to prepare, most of us are not ready in all phases until around 37ish. That's why I say this. It's not about 6 figures.

We dont feel prepared at 26/27 in most cases in this post modern culture. Unless that woman is willing to be patient(so many are not) and grow with him and not nag the man, she needs to go up at least 7 years. IT's not always about her, it's OUR own timing. Either exercise patience or date up in age.