''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not completely confident about this signing because of his history with injuries. We need to see him play and see how it works. If dude is healthy for the playoffs, that will be wonderful.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Still not completely confident about this signing because of his history with injuries. We need to see him play and see how it works. If dude is healthy for the playoffs, that will be wonderful.

Dude, he replaced Juwan Howards salary and roster spot. There is no need to be worried. It can only be a positive signing.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Heat also looking into Mo Williams, Lamar Odom, Ronnie Brewer and Al Harrington
:ehh:

Get them all!
gK145I2.gif

Discounted :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:to: this just made my day :to:

Yes it is. That's what these cats don't realize. All we did was give him Howard's roster spot and salary, nothing more on that front. Now, if Oden recovers and plays at 30% of the potential we saw from him in the past, that's an automatic massive improvement.

It's a win for Oden too. He passed on the money, which might not be totally smart due to his injuries, but he now doesn't have to be pressured or rushed because the team will do well without him during the regular seasons and first round of the playoffs.

Win all the way.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Yes it is. That's what these cats don't realize. All we did was give him Howard's roster spot and salary, nothing more on that front. Now, if Oden recovers and plays at 30% of the potential we saw from him in the past, that's an automatic massive improvement.

It's a win for Oden too. He passed on the money, which might not be totally smart due to his injuries, but he now doesn't have to be pressured or rushed because the team will do well without him during the regular seasons and first round of the playoffs.

Win all the way.

breh i have an unhealthy hate for Juwan :damn: .. so even if oden doesnt touch the court i will always :salute: that man :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax