''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yeah, because one analyst, a former Bull at that, picked the Bulls that means there is some large contigent of 'jackasses' in the media picking against he Heat.

Stop trying to make the Heat some underdog, thats not how elite teams carry themselves

What on earth makes you think I'm trying to make the Heat out to be some underdog? I'm showing how stupid people are.

The Heat are overwhelming favorites, and the potential of Beasley and Oden playing well scares the shyt out of people and it should.

A lesser Heat team already beat a much better Bulls team 2 years ago. No one is scared of them.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I dont think Kerr is being Bias imo

he was on the Le betard show a few weeks ago explaining why saying when he was with the Bulls they were riding on fumes in 98 and he laughs everytime when he hears someone sayin if Mike didnt retire in 93 they woulda won 8 in a row

if im Miami i wouldnt mind being the underdog

Chicago is a threat but they not winning shyt with Boozer as a second option

*little unknown fact Sports Illustrated predicted Lakers vs Knicks finals in 98

a little food for thought..you do the dishes.. :manny: :myman:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What on earth makes you think I'm trying to make the Heat out to be some underdog? I'm showing how stupid people are.

The Heat are overwhelming favorites, and the potential of Beasley and Oden playing well scares the shyt out of people and it should.

A lesser Heat team already beat a much better Bulls team 2 years ago. No one is scared of them.
Either way you want to make it seem, it will make you look stupid.

What was wrong with what Kerr said? So anybody who picks against the Heat is a 'jackass'? OK then.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
They changed the other thread name yet? :mjpls: A nikka didn't even had the name of the Team up in there :aicmon:

Know your Role :hmm:

and yes it was changed. I waited because everyone else's season threads were being deleted. Chess not Checkers lil man