''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
just some food for thought

Bill Walton a former great center that went first overall suffered some career ending injuries and missed the better part of three season than returned and won a six may of the year award coming of the bench for a Boston Celtics team that repeated as nba champions the same season

These words are beautiful my dude. A precedent is set.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Even though I'm bummed he isn't going to the Kings, I wanna see the Greg Oden before the knees did him in. Bring back the center position :damn:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Heat also looking into Mo Williams, Lamar Odom, Ronnie Brewer and Al Harrington
Get them all!
gK145I2.gif

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
nikkas on realgm is furious :deadmanny:

lol Bulls stans talking about waiting to see if hes healthy before getting hyped. Shouldnt they do the same for Rose? :deadrose:

These nikkas need to learn this is a low risk high reward signing let em hate tho fukk em. :win:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think Odom would be very willing to taking the min but Brewer i'm not too sure about

Mo i think would be a great pickup if hes willing to play very few mins for weeks at a time but him and Bron had some heat between them at one point so who knows

Harrington has to be waived first and go thru some process so he could be a mid-season option more likely

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
I think Odom would be very willing to taking the min but Brewer i'm not too sure about

Mo i think would be a great pickup if hes willing to play very few mins for weeks at a time but him and Bron had some heat between them at one point so who knows

Harrington has to be waived first and go thru some process so he could be a mid-season option more likely
Wasnt really heat just LeBron bout ruined that nikkas career leaving Cleveland. Mo was so disappointed he almost quit playing ball. :dead:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
We get Mo williams, damn what everyone else is doing. Unless a prime shaq is walking thru that door, ur not beating a healthy heat squad.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax