''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
slightly OT but still pertaining to the team. This game to me is the best the big 3 have ever played in sync with one another. Wade had the perfect balance of taking jumper vs. attacking, LeBron was LeBron, but really look at where Bosh was scoring from. Look at the variety of looks he got offensively, and then who look who our starting center was. This is why getting Bosh back to the 4 should be priority #1, he has much greater ability to roam the floor

Heat vs Lakers 12-25-2010 CHRISTMAS DAY GAME - YouTube

:russ: at 2:43 :russ:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I still feel the Heat need one more big man. Oden is a low risk high reward player to get but Dalembert may be the better fit and he's ready to contribute now.

:pacspit: @ Dalembert. He had a chance to sign 2 years ago and opted for more money in Houston. Ended up getting traded to Milwaukee and benched. Then he's talkin about signing with Miami in the midst of getting swept by them.

Keep your millions, homie. We got Birdman and back to back chips w/o you.

Oden is young and has battled injuries. He deserves a chance. Dalembert had his chance to get down w/ the Heat and passed it up. Oh well. :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:pacspit: @ Dalembert. He had a chance to sign 2 years ago and opted for more money in Houston. Ended up getting traded to Milwaukee and benched. Then he's talkin about signing with Miami in the midst of getting swept by them.

Keep your millions, homie. We got Birdman and back to back chips w/o you.

Oden is young and has battled injuries. He deserves a chance. Dalembert had his chance to get down w/ the Heat and passed it up. Oh well. :yeshrug:

Dalembert is more dependable than Oden and he allows Bosh to play the 4 spot. I fukk with Birdman but they need someone in the post who is a threat to score.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Dalembert is more dependable than Oden and he allows Bosh to play the 4 spot. I fukk with Birdman but they need someone in the post who is a threat to score.

Put it like this, the Heat aren't amnestying anybody for 1 reason: Loyalty. Sammy already missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

So again, :pacspit: @ Dalembert. Obviously we don't need him. I would love to have signed him 2 years ago, but after getting shunned and winning without him, not so much. I'd rather sign nobody than Dalembert to be honest. :yeshrug:

Might as well bring in Jason Terry. The Heat are better than that. :comeon:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Put it like this, the Heat aren't amnestying anybody for 1 reason: Loyalty. Sammy already missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

So again, :pacspit: @ Dalembert. Obviously we don't need him. I would love to have signed him 2 years ago, but after getting shunned and winning without him, not so much. I'd rather sign nobody than Dalembert to be honest. :yeshrug:

Don't let foolish pride keep you from wanting the team to make a move for a decent center which is their only real weakness.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Don't let emotion cloud your judgement...We need a legit center.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
slightly OT but still pertaining to the team. This game to me is the best the big 3 have ever played in sync with one another. Wade had the perfect balance of taking jumper vs. attacking, LeBron was LeBron, but really look at where Bosh was scoring from. Look at the variety of looks he got offensively, and then who look who our starting center was. This is why getting Bosh back to the 4 should be priority #1, he has much greater ability to roam the floor

Heat vs Lakers 12-25-2010 CHRISTMAS DAY GAME - YouTube

Wade looking so healthy :to:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Don't let foolish pride keep you from wanting the team to make a move for a decent center which is their only real weakness.

Don't let emotion cloud your judgement...We need a legit center.

That's the other thing, I don't consider him legit anymore. He hasn't done much in 2 years which is why I didn't mind not havin him. :flabbynsick:

Personally I think Oden with his size, youth and potential would be a better pickup.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That's the other thing, I don't consider him legit anymore. He hasn't done much in 2 years which is why I didn't mind not havin him. :flabbynsick:

Personally I think Oden with his size, youth and potential would be a better pickup.

If you think Oden is the answer than more power to you . He is all of those things but the question is how healthy he is. If he cant get on the court all that potential size and youth is for nothing.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
If you think Oden is the answer than more power to you . He is all of those things but the question is how healthy he is. If he cant get on the court all that potential size and youth is for nothing.

Oden definitely has huge question marks when it comes to his knees. But I have huge questions about Dalembert's heart. And that's a bigger concern IMO.

He showed me where his heart was 2 years ago when he chose the cash. How does that attitude fit in with a team whose superstars all took less dough? Then for some reason he gets traded. Could it be because be got :flabbynsick:? He used to be skinny. That dude is faf now. He got reduced minutes in Milwaukee and publicly showed his disdain for that, even going as far as totalk about signing with the current opponent in the middle of a sweep.

How many minutes or dollars does he think he's getting in Miami? Birdman is getting those minutes, believe that. Remember what I said about loyalty? Is he gonna complain about that? And as far as finishing around the basket, Birdman shot 81% the last 2 rounds so eff a Dalembert. This isn't 2K13. The real NBA has locker rooms and you have to be careful who let into yours.

Oden will be humble and hungry. Dalembert is literally fat and greedy.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Dalembert might be fat and greedy but he's healthy. One thing I've learned from watching sports is that you cannot depend on people that are injury prone. From Tony boscelli, JD drew, and Duce Staley. them cats will hold your franchise hostage. Give me the healthy cat any day over the injury prone guy with potential.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Oden definitely has huge question marks when it comes to his knees. But I have huge questions about Dalembert's heart. And that's a bigger concern IMO.

He showed me where his heart was 2 years ago when he chose the cash. How does that attitude fit in with a team whose superstars all took less dough? Then for some reason he gets traded. Could it be because be got :flabbynsick:? He used to be skinny. That dude is faf now. He got reduced minutes in Milwaukee and publicly showed his disdain for that, even going as far as totalk about signing with the current opponent in the middle of a sweep.

How many minutes or dollars does he think he's getting in Miami? Birdman is getting those minutes, believe that. Remember what I said about loyalty? Is he gonna complain about that? And as far as finishing around the basket, Birdman shot 81% the last 2 rounds so eff a Dalembert. This isn't 2K13. The real NBA has locker rooms and you have to be careful who let into yours.

Oden will be humble and hungry. Dalembert is literally fat and greedy.

Yeah but Dalembert would be motivated in Miami and would probably get himself in shape. And if he comes in with his head right he'll be the starter and will take a lot of Birdman's minutes simply because he is a better player.