''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yea his contract not guaranteed tho he can get cut anytime

Still counts as a roster spot. So we only have one more left. I wonder if we even sign anyone due to salary cap reasons.

The cba was really put together to break the heat up. It'll be a huge :pacspit: when everyone resigns for bargain basement deals.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Still counts as a roster spot. So we only have one more left. I wonder if we even sign anyone due to salary cap reasons.

The cba was really put together to break the heat up. It'll be a huge :pacspit: when everyone resigns for bargain basement deals.

You misunderstood. His spot is not guaranteed through training camp, anybody can beat him out

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Can we talk about the "bottom" of the rotation?

We have Joel, James Jones, Rashard, Varnado (and an open spot) is that correct?

Those are basically the pieces that have to go in order to add another spot if we don't amnesty someone, is that correct?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
James Jones :beli: I dont know why we have him on the roster if we never use him. Id much rather have some young talent that we dont use than some old talent we dont use.

For real man but the Heat brass are some loyal fukkers man. James Jones is a character guy and hard worker, but I think it's time to give one of these youngsters the spot, and maybe some actual playing time during the season.

Clark and Ennis can take some minutes during the season to gauge how well they play. They can maybe take a few minutes or hope on a rotation.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
James Jones was talking retirement after 2012. I didn't want him to go because :whew: the man can shoot.

But we don't need him anymore so he can go ahead and file that. :yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

MariahB

Pro
Daps
:dwillhuh: so he could be signed to either team? how this shyt work?

I really don't know for sure, but I heard that when ud was playing for us he was suppose to go play for the spurs but Riley worked something out to keep ud on the heat summer league team so it's possible

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

If Miami three-peats, then yes.....I think Lebron, Wade, & Bosh return on below market deals. They are well aware of the fact the CBA was made the way it was to spite them.

Why leave a great situation for something uncertain? :manny:

-Wade is a lifer, he aint leaving

-Lebron? Doubt he changes teams again....its either stay in MIA or back to Cleveland. Leaving Miami for a 3rd club would not be a good look at all.

-Bosh? The only real toss up for me :yeshrug: