''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If Oden chooses the money then he's not fit for this team. Dude stole enough money from the Blazers not to play. Come contribute to a team that actually has a chance to win 3 in a row.

fukk Mark Cuban. Doing this in spite. Tried to do the same with Haslem in 2010.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
RT "Juice" just announced on the radio that his sources are saying Miller will be amnestied today. He's discussing it right now. Feels it's at 99% this will happen.

fukkin $$$Money Mike$$$ man AKA One Nike Mike :to:

mike-miller-nike-ambassador-v-5-black-white-gold-04.jpg

mike-miller-nike-ambassador-v-5-black-white-gold-05.jpg

mike-miller-nike-ambassador-v-5-black-white-gold-02.jpg

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
:salute: It's been real Mike. I hope he retires though. You could argue these last two years made his career and he got two rings out of it. :obama:

Gonna miss that nikka though.

:sadcam:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:salute: It's been real Mike. I hope he retires though. You could argue the last two years made his career and he got two rings out of it. :obama:

Gonna miss that nikka though.

:lupe: Ya know, I just thought about retirement. Maybe that's the plan. I thought he was gonna ride out into the sunset after last year's Finals, seeing how he had the GOAT sendoff game and couldn't walk :heh:.

This way he can retire and still collect a fat ass check. That's the Heat way. :obama:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
:lupe: Ya know, I just thought about retirement. Maybe that's the plan. I thought he was gonna ride out into the sunset after last year's Finals, seeing how he had the GOAT sendoff game and couldn't walk :heh:.

This way he can retire and still collect a fat ass check. That's the Heat way. :obama:

It would be smart. He's in the perfect place to retire and live off what he's made. nikka broke OKC's back...without a back. :dead::lupe: :damn:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Isn't there a way he can retire for a few months than come back

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
what makes you think oden is going to all of a sudden stay healthy?

sam would be way better fit...much smarter move to get him.