''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:what:

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

The salaries for next two seasons: Miller at $6.2 million and $6.6 million; Haslem at $4.34 million and $4.62 million; Anthony at $3.8 million and $3,8 million.there not gonna use the amnesty on Mike or U so its gonna be joel unless they can find a trade partner

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Any word on Greg Oden yet brehs? :leostare:
just this

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine

Hearing strongly that Miami still needs to be in same zip code w/Spurs & Cavs in Greg Oden's free-agent thinking. Heat right there, I'm told

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We lost our first preseason game brehs. I need to get NBATV. I wouldn't mind watching a couple of these games.

Just looking at the box score and there isn't much to talk about. Utah scored ten more points then us. Thus winning the game. Varando had 4 blocks in 30 minutes.

Heat at Jazz - July 7, 2013 - Game Preview, Play by Play, Scores and Recap on NBA.com

#heatwave

You can watch all the games on nba.com for 15 dollars. Orlando & Vegas. not a bad deal :ld:

better than searching for some shytty stream imo :ld:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Not heating but this thread Tittle sounds lame you should changed it to THE RING PART 3

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This years summer league squad looks :scusthov:

They got this cat Dan Craig coaching our squad this year. I never heard of dude but apparently he is really close to Spo and helped in the development of Chalmers and Cole. I don't know how patient Spo will be with him. If the loses pile up, it'll only be a matter of time before he comes down and coaches the team. :troll:

Miami Heat ready for Orlando NBA summer league featuring Jarvis Varnado, James Ennis, Myck Kabongo. - Sun Sentinel