''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Any word on wade knees?

tumblr_m61ummxd4x1qfimf0.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
just this

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine

Hearing strongly that Miami still needs to be in same zip code w/Spurs & Cavs in Greg Oden's free-agent thinking. Heat right there, I'm told

fukkin Spurs and Cavs came in and drove his price up.. The Heat would of needed to sign this dude to a minimum contract.

:bryan:

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... If we cant get oden and birdman doesnt resign

... We gotta flip bosh. fukk it....bosh for lamarcus, make it happen riley :birdman:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Brehs... If we cant get oden and birdman doesnt resign

... We gotta flip bosh. fukk it....bosh for lamarcus, make it happen riley :birdman:

Stop with the flippin of Bosh. Its not happening now. They won a 2nd straight title. You need to sign Oden to slide Bosh over to his natural power forward spot.

They need to amnesty Joel Anthony, give Bird the mid level and sweeten the Oden deal to like 3yrs/8mill with a team option for the 3rd or something lke that.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with the flippin of Bosh. Its not happening now. They won a 2nd straight title. You need to sign Oden to slide Bosh over to his natural power forward spot.

They need to amnesty Joel Anthony, give Bird the mid level and sweeten the Oden deal to like 2yrs/6mill with a team option for the 3rd or something lke that.

I dont care how many championships they won. If they go into next season without birdman and oden, they arent getting past the pacers

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I dont care how many championships they won. If they go into next season without birdman and oden, they arent getting past the pacers

Bird ain't goin nowhere. It's Oden that is the wildcard. You really can't count on him too much but you do need to take a flyer on a 25yr old big man which is why other teams are in the mix to sign him. They have to get a C to slide Bosh over to the 4.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Minny always used to hook us up as a trade partner when we needed to get rid of players. Why oh why cant we dump Joel on them for a pick?

As much as I love Dondon (UD) i must say he is done.
We beat the Pacers in '12 without Birdman, Oden or Bosh. :heh:

nikkas forget D Wade was hurt this year? Bron plus a healthy Wade equals 3-peat. Period.
This is why I dont understand why peopel are shytting on Wade and Howard. They know damn well players are never 100% the frst year after surgery