''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Are we officially done with Shane Battier?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
if wade can even be a little bit healthier (better) in next years playoffs, miami will be fine. lebron will be even better.

sure, pacers and bulls will be better, but still aint taking the heat down in the east. brooklyn :comeon:

:rudy: Wade is washed.He will be the heats downfall watch

If the incompetent lame ass bulls front office can ever acquire a 2nd scorer bulls would beat the heat.If the pacers are healthy and can get a solid pg they will beat the heat

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
He put his house up for sale according to SunSentinel.com

:laff: you OG's still on that old school way of thinking players are gonna leave ? nikka bosh did that a couple weeks ago and ppl asked him the same thing and he was like :beli: im not goin nowhere

now back to what i was gonna say before....Dubs offering bogut & biedriends and we cant give them James jones joel anthony & varnado ??? :damn: :damn: :damn:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:laff: you OG's still on that old school way of thinking players are gonna leave ? nikka bosh did that a couple weeks ago and ppl asked him the same thing and he was like :beli: im not goin nowhere

now back to what i was gonna say before....Dubs offering bogut & biedriends and we cant give them James jones joel anthony & varnado ??? :damn: :damn: :damn:

Bogut always gave us trouble when he was in Milwaukee. I say get him just for the fukk of it

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Shane has always said this contract would be his last and that he was retiring when it ended. He said it when he signed and reconfirmed it in an interview last year.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

You seen their contracts breh? :scusthov: bogut can't stay healthy for shyt and beindries is beyond flabby and sick. They can keep their trash :pacspit:

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island