''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Dwyane Wade, an explosive finisher and one of the most dangerous scorers in the NBA, has paid the price for his physical style of play.

As he looks ahead to the 2013-14 season and his Miami Heat chasing a third consecutive NBA championship, the Miami Heat guard understands that his game will have to change.

"The older you get, the less you want to go inside and get banged around," Wade told USA TODAY Sports. "So I want to be more of a consistent outside shooter."

:lupe:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
brehs I'm reading dwades nytimes bestseller joint

amazing read so far..this nygga overcame so much...

great father unlike you know who

:to:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 udonis played last season with a torn mcl

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island
I know that. But he's getting hurt more and more often these days. ya'll know i love UD but i think it's time he takes a lesser role. Find a way to dump Joel and keep dondon.

In :riles: we trust
:blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just checked in on the summer league game. In 8 minutes of playing time, Varando already has 2 blocks. :ohlawd:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think they are planning to sign birdman again around midseason

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care how many championships they won. If they go into next season without birdman and oden, they arent getting past the pacers

Bosh isn't going anywhere. Bosh's ability to space the floor and defend the PnR are vital to Lebron's posting and slashing ability. His ability to stretch the floor and make opposing bigs counter plus let Bron do work in the low post because teams like to have the opposing bigs shadow Lebron if Bosh isn't in the game to space.

Bosh brings spacing and is the best mid-range shooter on the team which plays perfectly into the Heat's inside out game. Bosh is also great at defending the PNR, he has good defensive instincts, and he has the Timing to be a solid weak side help defender.

Bosh had a bad shooting game against the Pacers because he was injured, he's still the perfect fit for our offense. He don't need to go anywhere.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bosh isn't going anywhere. Bosh's ability to space the floor and defend the PnR are vital to Lebron's posting and slashing ability. His ability to stretch the floor and make opposing bigs counter plus let Bron do work in the low post because teams like to have the opposing bigs shadow Lebron if Bosh isn't in the game to space.

Bosh brings spacing and is the best mid-range shooter on the team which plays perfectly into the Heat's inside out game. Bosh is also great at defending the PNR, he has good defensive instincts, and he has the Timing to be a solid weak side help defender.

Bosh had a bad shooting game against the Pacers because he was injured, he's still the perfect fit for our offense. He don't need to go anywhere.

Thats what people fail to understand. Bosh's jumper forces opposing bigs out of the lane thus clearing room for Wade and Lebron to drive to the basket at free will. Especially when he's hitting that shyt early you often see their bigs (typically their best shot blocker) have to leave the paint and come out and contest those jumpers. You take that away the bigs can just stay one foot in the lane all game and wait for Wade and Lebron knowing they have noone to dish to other than the shooters which would be covered.

The key is to get some tough physical Center to play alongside Bosh. Someone that can just rebound and block shots but not clueless on offense like Joel

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:rudy: Wade is washed.He will be the heats downfall watch

If the incompetent lame ass bulls front office can ever acquire a 2nd scorer bulls would beat the heat.If the pacers are healthy and can get a solid pg they will beat the heat
The Pacers are going to need more than a pg to help them beat Miami. They have no consistent perimeter shooters in their roster.