I admit, I was wrong about the Xbox Series S.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are buying P5's simply to have them because it's cool to be able to say "I have a PlayStation 5" it's the only system that people who have one will let you know they own one when a gaming topic comes up when no one asked. "I got a PS5, I got it when it 1st launched" then they'll proceed to say I don't really play that much.

Again PlayStation shortages during COVID helped the overall brand of PlayStation more than any game could have.

The series S is great system that might or might not fit your gaming needs. Y'all have been trying for 3 years to show how it's a failure with no luck, infact it's such a failure it's getting more of a refresh and update over the series X :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are buying P5's simply to have them because it's cool to be able to say "I have a PlayStation 5" it's the only system that people who have one will let you know they own one when a gaming topic comes up when no one asked. "I got a PS5, I got it when it 1st launched"

:lolbron:

Again PlayStation shortages during COVID helped the overall brand of PlayStation more than any game could have.

The series S is great system that might or might not fit your gaming needs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People are buying P5's simply to have them because it's cool to be able to say "I have a PlayStation 5" it's the only system that people who have one will let you know they own one when a gaming topic comes up when no one asked. "I got a PS5, I got it when it 1st launched" then they'll proceed to say I don't really play that much.

The series S is great system that might or might not fit your gaming needs. Y'all have been trying for 3 years to show how it's a failure with no luck, infact it's such a failure it's getting more of a refresh and update over the series X :mjlol:
You just can’t admit that Microsoft tried a different approach and it didn’t work. I get it. You’re a fan and you want them to succeed but we all know the difference between corporate talking points designed to spin a loss and actual success.

If Xbox was doing PlayStation numbers you’d be shouting from the hills about how well they’re doing and we all know it. You certainly wouldn’t be downplaying their obvious success.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You just can’t admit that Microsoft tried a different approach and it didn’t work.
Again, the goal is to make money,

I get it, you are a sony stan, and all that matters to you is being able to say sony sold more consoles.

But in the real world, the xbox brand and ecosystem is the healthiest it’s ever been, and series S is a part of that :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Crazy how i didn’t make or even reply to most of those threads and the only thing i ever said was

Sales in the U.S was fairly equal last gen.
PS4 vs Xbox One in the US – VGChartz Gap Charts – April 2020.

I know VGchartz ain’t the best but it’s all we got for this topic.

It’s just that PlayStation sells so much around the rest of the world and Xbox does not.

Which makes you clowns talk of “sales” so hilarious. Y’all stanning the fact that random people in ubekastan like PlayStation more than Xbox. :mjlol:
Which holds true and is still the reality today :ehh:

Thanks for reminding me of my accuracy :cheers:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy how i didn’t make or even reply to most of those threads and the only thing i ever said was

Which holds true and is still the reality today :ehh:

Thanks for reminding me of my accuracy :cheers:

The fact that Microsoft is losing marketshare in the US should worry you more than Sony selling more consoles globally. With Microsofts level of investment into gaming they need to start thinking about more than 50 states

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fact that Microsoft is losing marketshare in the US should worry you more than Sony selling more consoles globally. With Microsofts level of investment into gaming they need to start thinking about more than 50 states
Microsoft marketshare is top 3 worldwide.

I aint worried bout nothing,

:ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Again, the goal is to make money,

I get it, you are a sony stan, and all that matters to you is being able to say sony sold more consoles.

But in the real world, the xbox brand and ecosystem is the healthiest it’s ever been, and series S is a part of that :ehh:
When COVID was in full swing and the Xbox was topping the NPD charts I specifically remember you bragging about their success. You can't have it both ways. If one company tops the charts that's success and if the other tops the charts it doesn't matter and it's all about making money.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When COVID was in full swing and the Xbox was topping the NPD charts I specifically remember you bragging about their success. You can't have it both ways. If one company tops the charts that's success and if the other tops the charts it doesn't matter and it's all about making money.
When one company is “topping the charts” But also firing employees and top execs, losing value, canceling games, and needing to explain to investors why their “chart success” is losing them money, then yeah talking about actually making money matters.

You never answered me before.

If things are so great at sony, why are they firing everybody and canceling everything.

While xbox who is in dire straits according to y’all is expanding and even further pushing the series S.

Make it make sense??? :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When one company is “topping the charts” But also firing employees and top execs, losing value, canceling games, and needing to explain to investors why their “chart success” is losing them money, then yeah talking about actually making money matters.

Are we already forgetting what happened earlier this year? Half of Xbox and zenimax’ s studios got hit with 100’s of layoffs, including gutting 343 :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

You never answered me before.

If things are so great at sony, why are they firing everybody and canceling everything.

While xbox who is in dire straits according to y’all is expanding and even further pushing the series S.

Make it make sense??? :ohhh:
If we keeping it all the way 100 If Xbox didn't have Microsoft as a parent company they've lost so much money they would cease to exist. Sony has to make money on PlayStation and Microsoft doesn't have to make money on Xbox. Microsoft does their best to obfuscate Xbox profit margins while Sony is actually open with investors about them.

Sony is not losing money on PlayStation. Microsoft admitted in the Epic case they have never made any money in their history selling Xbox hardware.