I admit, I was wrong about the Xbox Series S.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just can’t admit that Microsoft tried a different approach and it didn’t work. I get it. You’re a fan and you want them to succeed but we all know the difference between corporate talking points designed to spin a loss and actual success.

If Xbox was doing PlayStation numbers you’d be shouting from the hills about how well they’re doing and we all know it. You certainly wouldn’t be downplaying their obvious success.
I've never downplayed Sony success, the popularity jump because of COVID and the shortage of systems isn't downplaying it is what it is.

As far as the series S not working for MS, I don't know what y'all are judging that on, nothing Xbox was going to do the numbers of anything PlayStation or Nintendo coming off last generation.

MS is in an excellent position right now, have found there lane and now they just need to be consistent.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've never downplayed Sony success, the popularity jump because of COVID and the shortage of systems isn't downplaying it is what it is.

Thats exactly what it is lol

If there was no covid the ps5 would have likely surpassed the ps4 already. You literally could not freely buy the console for the first two years of release. Then you go on to say people only buy it because of the brand name lol

Stop it :dead:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Xbox has done good in 1 out of 4 gens and this dumbass is blaming Covid for losing :dead:

Sony sold over 100m 3 out of 4 gens and is only on pace to do that again because covid made it hip :duck:

UK used to be the second best market for Xbox in the 360 days, new COD comes out and the sales are split as 72% PS5, 20% Series S/X and 8% PS4.... how the fukk you only 12% better than the Ps4??? :huhldup: