Husband Videos Wife Throwing Tantrum Because She Can't Get Her Way

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
What is this i see , a video i posted yesterday and got like 6 replys.. :smugfarve:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i hear you...

just sayin', a good hard fukkin' would've made her mind right.

:manny:

moon shimmering off the water, getting in them guts on the boat, fish jumpin' out the water...

:lolbron:

Exactly, let the bytch throw her tantrum, stay cool while she does it. When she's done fukk the living shyt out of her then take her to the lake the next day and get her whatever she wants (within reason of course). The meanest, vilest, bytchiest woman ANYONE has ever met WILL submit to a real nikka, its biological. nikkaz make the mistake of being sucked up in to female's emotions, the more you understand them the less you let shyt like this bother you :manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Exactly, let the bytch throw her tantrum, stay cool while she does it. When she's done fukk the living shyt out of her then take her to the lake the next day and get her whatever she wants (within reason of course). The meanest, vilest, bytchiest woman ANYONE has ever met WILL submit to a real nikka, its biological. nikkaz make the mistake of being sucked up in to female's emotions, the more you understand them the less you let shyt like this bother you :manny:

c/s

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The funny thing is black men more worried about white women acting crazy then black women acting crazy. Let white boys deal with white women

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Man I woulda threw her ass out the car with the quickness then drove straight to my lawyers and had that paperwork ready for her by the time she got home. fukk video tapping it and giggling at her. Kick that bytch to the curb fast before you wake up with a knife to your dikk and she's talmbout "take me to the LAKE!!"