Husband Videos Wife Throwing Tantrum Because She Can't Get Her Way

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
she had to be like mixed with Indian or Asian or something...

She COULDN'T have been pure caucasian, there's just no way...

The brehs on here preach to me that lilly white women are God's gift to humanity. They are perfect in every way and adore black men, almost to the point of obsession. They NEVER get out of pocket, and when they do, they don't trip if you smack em around a bit...
:comeon:

Oh wait, I get it, her husband isn't black, or, or, or he didn't lay his hand on her right...:mjpls:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:heh:

Broad is crazy, typical princess type shyt. Like that one dude in the comment section, I'll bet she's wild in bed. It's always the crazy ones.

I'm telling you, a bytch like the one in the video can be controlled. I bet this dude is fukking with her mind and getting it whenever/however he wants :blessed:

It's always a catch, really feminine females like the one in the video are pretty much like tall children. You'll have to deal with the emotional bullshyt but if you're a real nikka they'll love you the more for it

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this shyt has me
875.gif

I can totally see how this got out. He probably complains to his friends about how crazy his wife is and they didn't believe it was as bad as he said because broads like this are very good at keeping their crazy contained. So he figured, lemme show the homies exactly what I'm dealing with, sent it off to a few of them. They were so shocked they showed it to their friends on some "and we thought our bytches were psycho" shyt and before you know it it's on FB.

And yeah, the way he's responding, you can totally tell this is just a regular occurrence for him. He was calling her out on the fact she's gonna text all her friends saying what an ass he is and post all on FB just like a drama queen.

Sidenote: no homo but dude needs to shave his sideburns, he looks like a total chump.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm telling you, a bytch like the one in the video can be controlled. I bet this dude is fukking with her mind and getting it whenever/however he wants :blessed:

It's always a catch, really feminine females like the one in the video are pretty much like tall children. You'll have to deal with the emotional bullshyt but if you're a real nikka they'll love you the more for it
Ain't nobody tryna deal wit all that shyt b. Life to short to be going into a relationship like your a damn counselor and shyt.