Husband Videos Wife Throwing Tantrum Because She Can't Get Her Way

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
this is why i dont fukk with cigarette smokers, its like dealin with a heroin addict.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
What a patronizing prick of a "husband". That's your wife right there. Your companion for life (obviously not to these "fukk THAT HOE!" fukkboys on here who hate women more than their absent-fathers and piece-of-shyt ratchet moms), so you treat that woman with all the respect in the world. Think I'd give a fukk about some fukking tyres over something that my woman wanted to do? Especially something so trivial as taking her out for the day.

fukk him.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of why i think if a man dates one of you beasties he might as well come out the closet. For a second i thought you were a dude. You cuss like a sailor for a woman. You black women are more masculine than men. I pray that your attitude can attract a husband and a respectable mate. You are nasty.
:umad:

You're so full of it.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
one thing that shouldn't go unnoticed is that after all, the tantrum she is throwing is about going to the lake (probably a cabin or lake house).

these aren't the types of problems that most people have - imagine if there was no food on the table, a/c wasn't working, the car needed repairs or the kids needed braces and you had to choose between essentials.

i wouldn't doubt it if her husband was the same way, in some form.

and it's not like her attitude and behavior was created in a vacuum - it's symptomatic as a whole of our society on certain levels.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What a patronizing prick of a "husband". That's your wife right there. Your companion for life (obviously not to these "fukk THAT HOE!" fukkboys on here who hate women more than their absent-fathers and piece-of-shyt ratchet moms), so you treat that woman with all the respect in the world. Think I'd give a fukk about some fukking tyres over something that my woman wanted to do? Especially something so trivial as taking her out for the day.

fukk him.
Nope, if I need work done to my car, I'm getting that shyt done. It doesn't take long. She can wait.

I'm not caving into childish behavior like that and I hope no one in a relationship does for either gender or person.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
She might have some sort of social development disorder. It seems way out of hand for a grown adult to be acting this out of hand and immature. Seriously. In fact, it would probably piss her off if I did it in person, but I would be seriously tempted to start acting extra nice and patronizing, as if I were talking to someone with a disability, if she started flipping out on me like this.
You must of never been married :skip: