Husband Videos Wife Throwing Tantrum Because She Can't Get Her Way

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
She might have some sort of social development disorder. It seems way out of hand for a grown adult to be acting this out of hand and immature. Seriously. In fact, it would probably piss her off if I did it in person, but I would be seriously tempted to start acting extra nice and patronizing, as if I were talking to someone with a disability, if she started flipping out on me like this.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
She might have some sort of social development disorder. It seems way out of hand for a grown adult to be acting this out of hand and immature. Seriously. In fact, it would probably piss her off if I did it in person, but I would be seriously tempted to start acting extra nice and patronizing, as if I were talking to someone with a disability, if she started flipping out on me like this.

people always try to excuse white women's behavior with the mental illness excuse :skip:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I'm telling you, a bytch like the one in the video can be controlled. I bet this dude is fukking with her mind and getting it whenever/however he wants :blessed:

It's always a catch, really feminine females like the one in the video are pretty much like tall children. You'll have to deal with the emotional bullshyt but if you're a real nikka they'll love you the more for it
The thing is, why would you WANT to have someone that needs to be controlled? I counter that if you're a real nikka, you won't waste a second of your time on women like this.

LOL @ the assertion that there's a correlation between femininity and immaturity.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: The bytch is psycho. fukk that. Whenever a black female does shyt like this, it's "black women :huhldup: " but a white woman displays retarded behavior and nikkas want to pull out the psychology books. :stopitslime: (not directed at you)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where do you see a meme? Get a job hippie!!
the meme is to observe something negative about the thread then say (Do that) brehs.

married woman cuts off a man's dikk
Get married brehs

pastor gets caught molesting members o congregation
Go to church brehs

Guy gets stuck up ridging the city bus
Use public transportation brehs

the meme has been beaten to death sort of like that Its so demonic meme was.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the meme is to observe something negative about the thread then say (Do that) brehs.

married woman cuts off a man's dikk
Get married brehs

pastor gets caught molesting members o congregation
Go to church brehs

Guy gets stuck up ridging the city bus
Use public transportation brehs

the meme has been beaten to death sort of like that Its so demonic meme was.

Overuse memes brehs :troll: