Husband Videos Wife Throwing Tantrum Because She Can't Get Her Way

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude is playing a dangerous game. My brother is crazy emotional like that with his relationships (hell, in general, it's easy to get him to blow a gasket) dude got in a fight with his girl in her car and demanded to be let out on the highway, she wouldn't pull over so he grabbed the steering wheel and wrecked them into the divider :snoop:

Anyone spazzing in my car would get rolled out with the quickness

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Dude is playing a dangerous game. My brother is crazy emotional like that with his relationships (hell, in general, it's easy to get him to blow a gasket) dude got in a fight with his girl and her car and demanded to be let out on the highway, she wouldn't pull over so he grabbed the steering wheel and wrecked them into the divider :snoop:

I will go out on a limb and say his girl was black....

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
yall are beating this meme to death. when you read the thread and like 3 people do versions of it on the first page its a wrap

As long as the institution of marriage exists Get Married Brehs will never get old.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is playing a dangerous game. My brother is crazy emotional like that with his relationships (hell, in general, it's easy to get him to blow a gasket) dude got in a fight with his girl in her car and demanded to be let out on the highway, she wouldn't pull over so he grabbed the steering wheel and wrecked them into the divider :snoop:

On the Dan Ryan? :lupe:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This thread is to shyt on white women, leave black women out of it.
So it's wrong and you have a problem with people shytting on black women, but you want the same actions to be done on white women?? Wow, you are a very troubling demon. fukk black women.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's wrong and you have a problem with people shytting on black women, but you want the same actions to be done on white women?? Wow, you are a very troubling demon. fukk black women.

Because I'm black, stupid. I don't give a fukk about what people think about white women. That's for them and caping motherfukkers like you to defend.

So fukk you c00n.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Because I'm black, stupid. I don't give a fukk about what people think about white women. That's for them and caping motherfukkers like you to defend.

So fukk you c00n.
Perfect example of why i think if a man dates one of you beasties he might as well come out the closet. For a second i thought you were a dude. You cuss like a sailor for a woman. You black women are more masculine than men. I pray that your attitude can attract a husband and a respectable mate. You are nasty.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But that breh went home and got into something nice that night. See brehs sometimes it isn't what it seems. He ain't tripping, just letting her get that crazy ish out and brushing it off like it's nothing. Women will act crazy every once in a while, that's just part of the package. They will yell and scream and say all kinds of crazy stuff. Get use to it. Don't let their crazy push you over the edge. Brehs need to learn. Now if it's a constant thing then, let that hoe go. Some of the peaceful ones you think are so down to earth are the one's smiling in your face while getting ****ed down by another breh behind your back. Looks can be deceiving. Women are emotional and if she cares about your relationship with her she will let it show.