Hurricane Laura makes landfall in Cameron, Louisiana with winds of 150 mph

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Y'all be safe in Texas and Louisiana

I'm baffled by the amount of times Florida has dodged major storms over the years.
My pops put me on game about that years ago. He basically explained how the military knows certain weather patterns that they don’t share with the common public. You will never see a major military instillation in an area where there’s a significant possibility of destruction.

Look at North Florida and Jacksonville. They’ve got a major base in NAS Jax and back in the day Cecil Field. It’s ALWAYS in the path of hurricanes multiple times a year but NEVER gets a direct hit. NAS even sits directly on the water for a storm surge.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My pops put me on game about that years ago. He basically explained how the military knows certain weather patterns that they don’t share with the common public. You will never see a major military instillation in an area where there’s a significant possibility of destruction.

Look at North Florida and Jacksonville. They’ve got a major base in NAS Jax and back in the day Cecil Field. It’s ALWAYS in the path of hurricanes multiple times a year but NEVER gets a direct hit. NAS even sits directly on the water for a storm surge.

Tyndall AFB received significant damage from Hurricane Michael, the eye went directly over the base

Eglin AFB received significant damage from Hurricane Ivan and Hurricane Opal

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How bad are hurricanes? All you gotta do is board shyt up. I'd have a dam around my house to avoid flooding

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
How bad are hurricanes? All you gotta do is board shyt up. I'd have a dam around my house to avoid flooding

They can get pretty bad especially a cat 4 or 5 and definitely if it's moving slow. I don't think a dam would work unless it's an AquaDam.Best bet is to get as many sand bags, a generator, water, and board up yourbwondows , and definitely have flood insurance

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They can get pretty bad especially a cat 4 or 5 and definitely if it's moving slow. I don't think a dam would work because the rain comes down sideways, like literally sideways. Best bet is to get as many sand bags, a generator, water, and board up yourbwondows , and definitely have flood insurance

:mjlol:

Where you live?

I think a dam would work + a pump. I was looking at that Aquadam and they look legit:ehh:

AquaDam Inc. - Water Dams & Water Filled Barriers

1024x768-DJI_0002.jpg